Second performances

Once again, we got merely three days to perfect the performance, we were all exhausted. That night, we got together backstage to practice again, but as center, I was really stressed.

I cheered for Yesol and Wonyoung's team as they performed, at least they got a concept that suits them.

"Red Flavour group 1? Please come up!"

We had to quickly get up the stage, but I was so nervous. Then the music started playing.

*play the performance at 0.95 speed starting from 0.58 seconds, you are momo*

This is my fancam (*play fancam at 0.95 speed starting from 0.20 seconds*

"We're finally doneeeeeee!!!" I high fived everyone, it has been a long journey. The other group did really good but at this point, the votes don't matter to me.

"I told you you would be a good center!" Sowon-unni hugged me. "And Eunbi-ah! You are really Main vocalist material, I'm surprised!"

The votes showed up on the screen, and we were 39 votes behind Group 2, which is really normal for a situation like this.

"Wait, They are also showing the individual votes right?" Shuhua suddenly said.

"Oh my god!" I'm nervous again. The screen first displayed Onda as fifth place with 39 votes.

"Honestly, 39 votes is a lot for last place so you did relatively well."

Shuhua is 4th with 47 votes, And I am third with 97 votes.

"Wow! almost 100 people voted for you Chaeng!" Sowon excitedly hugged me.

Of course, Eunbi took first with 171 votes. That night, I couldn't sleep because the rankings are coming up tomorrow, and since we lost time, my rank might drop. The thing is, it's not like one person from each group are eliminated this time, it all depends on your popularity, it's possible for every member to get eliminated if you are not popular enough.

"Scared about your ranking huh?" Yesol whispered in my ear, which made me scream.

"Ah! Jeez!" I glared at her.

"Well I am below the cut for the second elimination, so if one of us is gonna go, it's me."

"Well, Your group won!" I explained.

"And I'm last place in my group!" She continued.

"How are you so calm about this?" I'm confused, being eliminated means that she is going back to being an unknown trainee.

"It's not like we're dying!" She shrugged, "Now just sleep, your face will be uglier than it already is when it's swollen!"

"Oh my gosh!" Solar sat up with a jolt, "If you are gonna have a pep talk, take it elsewhere!"

COMMENTS:

"hahahahaha Imao, Solchae is the funniest duo ever XD"

"If They don't debut my innocent child Chaewon I will hunt down Mnet and kill him >:("