Third performances

"Ok, ok, ok, I'm not ready!" I panicked backstage, once again.

"Girl, you're fine!" Mimi sighed in annoyance.

"I know, but like I might get eliminated so!" I snapped back.

"No time to waste, oop, it's our turn!" Yooa called from the front.

"I didn't make a mistake! Thank god!" I gasped as I walked backstage.

"See? You were amazing!" Wheein hugged me, then Yesol and the Psycho team went up to perform.

"I love Yesol's performance, but I really want to win too!" I complained to her.

"We'll win, don't worry!" Moonbyul added.

"Seriously? You're choosing her over me? Rude!" Yesol complaint.

The results are in and it turns out we tied with Team Psycho.

"What happens now?"

"What? How could we have tied?"

And then my worst nightmare became true, we had to perform again. This time we had to change into a different style, and the audience can only vote for either us or Psycho team.

"Oh nononono! Why?" Yesol and I both grunted.

Anyways, I went again.

"Actually, that felt better than the last time, what's next?" I asked, relieved when I got back into the change room.

"Ah nice question," Mimi said, biting her lips, "You are going again."

"WHAT?"

"Our team won, but your individual votes are tied with Kim Jiwoo from Loona, so you are goin again!"

"I mean, I'm happy that we won, but seriously? I'm performing three times today!" I groaned, this cannot be happening right now.

Me and Jiwoo discussed for a little and decided the only choreography we both know is love4eva by Loona yyxy, which isn't fair because that's her song. Anyways, we went.

"AHHH SO cute!" Yesol squished my cheeks when I got back.

"It's crazy how you can change concepts like that, I'm sure you'll win!" Nayeon-sunbaenim told me. Then the result revealed on the screen, I didn't care who wins, I just don't want to tie with Jiwoo-unni. Surprisingly but also not surprisingly, she won.

"It's ok Chaewon-ah!" Hyojung-unni confronted me, "Our team won for dance category and you placed 3rd in the team, so you'll get some bonus votes!"

"Only the top nine can debut though..." I worried.

Trainer Bae Yoonjung came in the room and showed us our rankings for now, this episode hasn't aired yet so this isn't official. I was surprised to see that my rank is 21st.

"What? Your rank dropped by 5 ranks?" Moonbyul-unni was shocked.

"But our team won and you came in 3rd place? How can this be?" Yesol said in confusion.

"But if my actual rank is 21, then I would be right on the cut of elimination! I hope I will get some more votes after the episode airs..."

COMMENTS:

"103 armies, you know what to do! Yesol ranked 19th and Chaewon ranked 21st. So both of them are on the verge of elimination, if we don't do something now then we could lose the maknae line of 103! Please vote for them!"

"Ugh Mnet's evil editing has gotten to my girls Yesol and Chaewon, there is no way Chaewon's rank could've dropped >:("

"This is ridiculous! Chaewon better not be robbed like Chowon and Kaeun last season!!!"

"NOOOO TT No offense to Chuu but Chaewon did better, if she gets eliminated then I'm not watching anymore!"