𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞

PLEASE READ THIS
Before I start this chapter I just want to say a few things, I took a needed break from not only writing but also everything. But now I'm back and want to get on a regular schedule. But forgive if I take a while sometimes because I prefer to write good long chapters instead of just posting because I'm running out of time. A Halloween chapter is coming up too so yeah. Also I've been getting comments about and stuff. First off, this story is inspired by Perks of being a wallflower in some scenery and in the story line. With Richies mental health and the whole vibe of the story. The concept of the story, I got from a dream I had one night. Yes some things in the story are in a lot of other fan fictions. Like how Richie is suicidal and sad and Eddie is soft. I try to be original and have my own ideas and try to do things that not all writers do. I also try to add underrated ships so everyone feels included. With Richies rich dad and Eddies vibe. I try to come up with my own ideas but also stay true to the IT story with all of their backstorys. Like how Richies dad is a dentist and isn't abusive. And how all of the losers act. But I also changed the story up a bit though too like how I made Eddies dad die from a suicide instead of cancer. If anyone has any little story suggestions I will gladly use them and also give credit. I'm not perfect and sometimes I mess up typing and with grammar and also mess up with the timeline and what's happening in 1991 because obviously I wasn't alive then. It's not that I'm getting a lot of hate all of the sudden, I just wanted to clear it up. Also stay safe guys. A lot is going on in America. All of the protests. I hope none of y'all are trump supporters or racist and I know y'all are not homophobic. I mean duh. Stay safe and support everyone. Black lives matter. Ok now let's start the story.