𝐧𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬

First I just wanna say sorry I said I would post this two days ago but it was my birthday and I was busier than I thought I was. I also would like to say thank you so much for your support on the last chapter and also just because I don't really to all your comments doesn't mean I don't see every single one. Your comments are literally keeping me alive and making me wheeze. I see every one. Also I'm glad I broke you all with the last chapter. Okay let's go.

The night was cold. Cold October air. As Eddie walks by each house, he notices the Halloween decorations. Some houses went out with lights and skeletons. Some houses just had stupid cobwebs and called it scary. I mean the whole town had this ongoing scary theme. Everything seemed off in the town like it was cursed. Eddie felt cursed. His nose was a super rosy red as he cried walking home in the cold. He walks in the middle of the empty street. No cars really come down in their neighborhood. Unless it is someone who lives there. But it is too late for that.

It's too late.

You can hear the steps of his shoes on the ground at a repetitive pace. And his light sobs fill the silent town. He turns the corner of the block and continues to walk.
He looks up at his own house and then stops and looks. His moms brown old cheap car was pulled in the drive way. The numbness in his face shows. Knowing what is about to come.

When he gets to the door. He hesitates. Just when he thought this night couldn't get any worse. Slowly he turns the handle on the front door and then pushes it open. A waft of warm air brushes in through the doorway and he steps inside. You can hear his moms footsteps come up from behind him.

"Eddie. Oh my goodness. Eddie! Where were you!" She comes over and has her hands all over his face, pulling on it and 'checking' to see if he was okay. "Your nose and eyes are red. Are you sick? Did you do drugs? Do I need to take you to the hospital?" Eddie rolls his eyes and wipes his face. "I'm fine mom. It's just allergies."

She steps back. "Do you need to start taking your allergy meds again? Do I need to make an appointment? I think Keenes is 24 hours. Do I need to go down th-" "no mom!"

He shouts and then sniffles. Now he feels like crying even more. The still shocked expression on his moms face. He rolls his teary eyes and starts walking up the stairs quickly to avoid being close to her when she gets mad. "Where are you going Eddie! Come back! If you walk away from me I wil-" "You'll what? You'll run after me? Please. You haven't ran in 40 years."