𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭

I AM ENRAGED. I HAVE WROTE THIS CHAPTER LIKE EIGHT TIMES AND HATED EVERY SINGLE ONE. Literally no. This was the best I could do. Also I know last time I said this one would be the Halloween chapter but I tried writing it in and it felt way too rushed and I spent less time focusing on the writing and more just trying to cram it in one chapter so yeah. Also I wanna say that it's perfectly okay to listen to your own playlist while reading these but the songs I leave in the beginning of the chapters are supposed to go with the story to set the mood I want to set. And yeah I get not wanting to spend 20 minutes listening to the same song while reading but it really is supposed to set the story in place. Also before anyone says anything a lot of dialogue in this chapter is based off of Titanic. So yeah please enjoy this garbage and I hope it breaks you.

A few hours went by with Richie just walking around the house having panic attacks. When Richie doesn't know what to do, he just paces and wishes the world would stop turning. His hands on the back of his neck. The sound of his feet going back and forth around the squeaky house.
Suddenly he couldn't take it anymore and went to the kitchen and grabs his keys.

He runs out the door and trips down the porch stairs. It was getting later in the day. Around 6 pm. And the sun was starting to go down and the orange and pink was eye popping across the sky. Richie jumps on his bike and pedals hard as he can. It was golden hour and the sun shines on his face while the wind blew through his hair.

When he gets to Eddies house and throws his bike down as quickly as he can and runs inside. The door was unlocked which surprised him and he looked around the house. The living room and kitchen were completely empty. He runs upstairs and skips every other stair. The stomps get louder and louder as Richie goes up them. And then turns the corner to Eddies bedroom. The door was wide open and it was kinda messy inside.