𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐭𝟏

Hi I am very 𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓿𝓮 but I can promise the next chapter is coming extremely soon and yeah also this is a long chapter. It's about 7000 words and it kinda moves quickly too. So yeah. Here is that Halloween chapter I was talking about.

Oh wait also. This is for the people who thought it was a good idea to read my other story. Smithereens. Please don't. It's so bad. And I mean it. I wrote it when I was eleven and still liked riverdale. Please I'm begging you do not read it. It's so horrendous and I honestly am so ashamed. Please do not read it. Thank you ok. Enjoy.

"Doo da loo ra too ra loo rye aye. Buh Dum da dum dum dum dum us ohhhh." Richie sings along with Eddie by his side as they both are walking through the trees to get back up to their clothes. "Come on Eileen. I swear I'm in need." They laugh and with every step there's a soggy wet noise. "That's not the fucking lyrics."

"Then what are the lyrics, Eddie my love. Please tell me." They both laugh around 4 feet apart from each other. Normally Eddie would worry about attracting people hearing them with the their obnoxious singing in the middle of the woods but right now it didn't even cross his mind. "Well I don't know the lyrics but those are not it." He states.

"Well how about this Eduardo. We just sing the lyrics the best we can and not judge each other." Eddie laughs and rolls his eyes at the taller boy that was a bit behind him. "Come on Eileen. I swear da he means. At this moment you mean..."

They both sing at the same time singing wrong lyrics left in right both saying completely different things. "Everything! Ba dum that dress. Ba doo ba da dess."
Their feet were all dirty from walking on the ground after being wet and at first it felt disgusting but after some time walking it felt fine. "Oh come on Eileen!"

Wind blows back and gives Eddie the chills. It was cold and they were wet. It was around 11.

They spent about a half an hour in the water splashing each other with the water and talking but mostly with their faces touching.

As both of them are walking Richies vision starts getting even hazier. And the deeper they get, the darker it gets, the worse his vision is. "Hey Ed's. I'm having trouble seeing. Could you help me out?" Eddie looks back at Richie. He had his hands out in front of him. Reaching around blind. Eddie smiled down at him. "Oh my god. Take my hand and close your eyes." There was a bit of moonlight peeking in through the trees but overall it was mostly dark. Eddie could barely see where he was going but Richie grabbed his hand and he led him to where they needed to be. Richie had his eyes closed. Not only because Eddie told him to but because his eyes were no use in this setting. Some light started coming in in front of them and Eddie led them both to it. Through the trees he could see the cliff over the quarry and their shoes and jackets. The ground was smoother over there so they felt a relief in their feet. They both stood there right in front of their shoes. Eddie sees Richies glasses and picks them up. He looks at them and blows the dust off them, they were dirty and there was a crack starting in the corner from when Henry beat Richie but they don't have the money to replace them yet. So they're waiting for it to actually get bad before they replace them.