15: Birthday Party

Third Person's PoV

Loud music, drinks, and disco ball -- these are some of the things that you can see at Thea's birthday party. It is not your ordinary debut that has the traditional 18 roses, ball gowns, and wishes. Instead, it is a black and gold themed party at a VIP bar that has a band, dance floor, and even drinks. And most especially, all the guests are just friends and cousins. That means there are no parents who's gonna interrupt.

Arriving at the bar, the five of them (Ash, Devyn, Rex, Kim and Ally) were stopped at the entrance by a muscular bouncer who's getting their invitation. But yet, the problem is that they didn't get any invitation from Thea so they quickly called her for help.

On the phone: Thea

"Hello? Kim! Where are you na ba?!" Thea said after answering the call.

"Gaga ka. Nandine laang naman kami sa labas ng bar kase di kami papasukin at wala kaming invitation." Kim ranted while peeking inside the bar to find where Thea is.

"Omg! Oo nga pala. I totally forgot na i-give sa inyo yesterday ang invitations because of that sumusunod sayo. Sorry na. I'm near naman the entrance so I'll go there na lang." Thea explained as she walks through the crowd and finally saw the five of them standing at the entrance.

"Kuya! Kuya! Let them in na po. They are my friends. Naforgot ko lang po silang bigyan ng invitation." Thea shouted while approaching the entrance.

With Thea's approval, the bouncer let the five of them got in easily.

"Ay aba nga naman. Happy birthday to you talaga. Kaya pala sabi mo eh kami ay dapat nakablack na suot kahit black and gold ang tema. Ikaw lang pala dapat ang magsusuot ng gold, di mo agad sinabi." Kim noticed after she saw that all of the guests are wearing black while Thea is the only one in gold.

"Of course naman. It's my birthday eh!" Thea responded as she twirls on her position that made the tassels on her dress move as well.

(see multimedia section above for Thea and the boys' outfit)

"Enough with this na nga. Let's punta na sa may bartender. Lemme give you some drinks." Thea said while leading them to the bar's counter.

After one hour at the bar's counter, Thea and Kim decided to have fun at the dance floor while the boys were left there including Ally. But then, someone caught Devyn's attention that made him approach Ally.

"Ally, sino yung dalawang nasa may gilid ng dance floor na kanina pang patingin tingin kina Thea?" Devyn asked while looking carefully at that direction.