17: Friends

Devyn's PoV

After I've noticed that Kim was missing, I immediately informed the others and asked for their help. So we looked everywhere for her yet she was nowhere to be found.

Until Rex remembered something and said,

"Ay anak ng tokwa, bakit hindi ko agad naalala?! Lahat nga pala ng phones natin ay nilagyan ko ng locator for future purposes."

Ally hits Rex on his arm because we consumed a lot of energy and time to find Kim. Then, we will just know that there's a simpler way.

"What are you waiting for?! Do your thing!" Ally exclaimed.

Rex pulled his phone from his pocket and opened his customized application for us. And after a few minutes, we already got her location.

She is in an abandoned factory of toys at Barangay Sinampalocan, in the middle of a forest. Sh*t!

So we decided to go there using my car with Ally and Rex while Ash was left at the bar to look for Thea who's completely drunk.

On our way to rescue Kim, Rex answered a call from Ash and put it on speaker.

On the phone: Ash

"Rex, you need to know something. I think I already knew who kidnapped Kim." Ash started.

"How?!  And who is it?!" Rex angrily exclaimed.

"A while ago when I found Thea at the dance floor, she was mumbling about someone named, Riley. She keeps saying that he didn't let her come with him yet he took Kim. I think that jerk was the one you're going after." Ash explained while shouting because of the loud music at the bar.

Hearing those from Ash, I furiously stepped on the gas.

"That bastard. I knew that he's weird but I didn't expect that he's a psychopath. D*mn it! Baket ba kase pinsan yun ni Thea?! " Ally muttered.

"So it looks like you knew who he is. Please teach him a lesson for me. I've still got to look after your drunk friend. Bye."

After Ash ended the call, all I could think of is that Riley could be a psychopath but wait till he meet the monster in me. He picked the wrong person. Uh-oh.

*smirks*

Kim's PoV

Tapos ko nang putulin ang nakatali sa akin gamit ang isang bubog. Tatayo na sana ako sa pagkakahiga at pagkakatali ko sa upuan ngunit biglang may mga lalaking kasing edad-an namin na pumasok dito sa silid kung saan ako tinali.

"Boss, may problema tayo. Mukhang may nakasunod sa atin dito." sigaw nung isang matangkad na patpatin habang hihinga hinga.