16: Psycho

Devyn's PoV

I am about to stand up from my sit to get Kim out of the band because I saw how uncomfortable and nervous she is in front. But then she made me froze on the spot when she suddenly started singing.

Its been days since I started seeing those sides of her that I did not even expect. I thought she's just like that girl who loves to get into fights and is always bad mood whenever she sees me.

But then, here she is, singing in front of us with her mesmerizing voice that made me feel like my eyes is about to be replaced with hearts. Honestly, I am not really that type of man who will feel something like this but I don't know. Instead of making her fall in love with me just like the others, it feels like she's the one who's slowly stealing my heart.

🎶 Oh, pretty baby, don't bring me down, I pray
🎶 Oh, pretty baby, now that I found you, stay
🎶 And let me love you, baby, let me - -

(A.N. See multimedia section for Kim's song. I tried my best to let you imagine how she sounds like. Forgive me for my voice. Hihi.)

She was about to finish the song but yet the lights suddenly went off that made the guests scream. Then, after Ally's suggestion of staying put and waiting for the generator to finally kick off, I heard someone moaning or kinda screaming a little bit, I guess.

*sigh*

Of all the places and situation, why did they even do that thing here especially when there is no electricity. How cheap are they? If I were them, I will go to the nearest motel or wha - -

While my dirty mind is working, the electricity went back. And the moment I look in front of where the band is, Kim is nowhere to be found.

Oh, maybe she's just at the comfort room and retouching, I thought. But then, an hour passed by and I still can't even spot her everywhere.

Sh*t, where is she?!

Third Person's PoV

"Sayang kang babae ka. Kung hindi ka pupwedeng mapasaakin, magaling pang patayin na lang kita. Mahal kita kaya pagpapahingahin na lang kita mahal ko," he thought while staring at Kim who's tied up on a chair.

*evil laugh*

"Hmmm hmm! Sjsvegjsb! Ksvbs!" Kim screamed despite the masking tape on her mouth.

"Gising ka na pala mahal ko." he said while his hand is stroking gently on her face. Kim then used all the energy that she has and tried to dodge his hand while moving his head and body simultaneously and screaming with the masking tape.

"Ahh, nagmamatapang ka na ngayon. Gusto mong magsisigaw? Sige, tatanggalin ko yang nasa bibig mo. Pero walang makakarinig o tutulong sayo mahal ko." he responded as he removes the tape on her mouth while laughing like a psycho.

"Baliw ka! Pakawalan mo ako! Gag* ka!" Kim shouted while glaring at him.