40. Satisfaction

5.31.20

Antony's POV

I watched as Ally ran away with his soulmate, and I felt for the poor boy. I shouldn't have forced him to hurt someone from his own pack, but traditions are traditions. We had to prove to the pack that he was strong enough to lead them, and there wasn't another way.

I can't forget about last night. The feeling of Jacky's teeth in my neck had gotten me addicted to him, and I knew that the new tattoo looking mark on my neck was the reason. When I woke up, the place where he had bitten had turned into an image of a small horse which stood for power, control, and a battle to get my soulmate. Jack just had a little little dolphin for his usually strong attitude with bits of playfulness.

His fingers brushed my horse, and I had to grab onto his shoulders to stop myself from falling over. "Stop doing that!"

"I think it's cute."

"It's weak."

"Actually, it's a natural reaction. You will forever be very sensitive right there, and it's absolutely adorable. Whether or not you like it, you're adorable, Antony Canfield." I blushed before swiftly hiding the red cheeks in his chest, and I could hear him laughing while I nuzzled the warm fabric. "Baby lean back." I leaned away from him, and suddenly he pulled his shirt off. A lot of the other men had been doing it, but I wasn't expecting Jackson to follow suit.

I hadn't seen his naked upper body since we were in highschool, but I instantly wanted the run my hands down his sculpted abs. "You're drooling."

I reached up to my mouth, and my hand actually did come back wet. I scuffed my foot against the ground, but I was too self conscious to take my clothes off in return. Nothing I ever had or will ever have can compare to the godsend in front of my face. As of he sensed my thoughts, Jacky pulled me closer, and his warm breath ran across my ear. "You're the most beautiful boy on this field, and I'll beat the shit out of anyone who tells you differently."

"I have nothing compared to you."

"You're stunning in your own ways, baby. Am I going to have to preach you body love?"

"Yea-yeah... Maybe. I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize; I still love you." Suddenly, his fingers slid up under my shirt, but I pushed them back down.

"Not in public!"

"They aren't watching, and I want to show you how pretty you are."

"Fine!"

His hands slid up the small of my back, and I soaked up the tickling pleasure of his touch. The muscles that he touched each bunched up and relaxed as he moved, and I found myself leaning my head on his shoulder. "Do you mind?" His fingers were tugging up at my shirt slightly, and I was too lost to refuse. As soon as the cloth was off of my body, he ravished the sight of my body. It was embarrassing, but at least I know he doesn't hate the way I look. "You're the hottest person I've ever seen, Tony."

"Ever looked in a mirror?"

"What kind of an egotistical jerk do you think I am?"

"No, it's just... I mean, look at you. Beautiful boy like yourself; you could have anyone. Why stay with me?"

"Because you're smart, and funny, and sometimes you're a dick, but you mean well. Overall... You're you, Tony, and I love you."

His hand softly caressed my hair, and I leaned into his touch. His brown eyes scanned over my face, and we were just about to kiss when we were interrupted by my overly eager son. "Dad!"

"Yes, sure, act as a major cock block beautiful child of mine."

"Alex beat it."

The three words send thrills through my bones, and I forgot my frustrations at the boy. "You're serious?"

"Mhmm, come see."

I followed him through the corridors of the pack house, and we soon ended up in front of the room containing my son. The very boy that occupied almost every thought in my mind. I took a few deep breaths before pushing the door open. Tears immediately came to my eyes at the sight of him, and he looked up at me with a smile. His kind eyes were back to their normal shade, and he looked pretty good excluding the obvious sadness in his eyes. In his arms, he held onto his child tightly while the little baby slept. "You-You're okay."

"I'm sorry about what happened. I just... I didn't handle myself very well. I had lost many things that day, and it sounded so appealing to feel nothing. It's a mistake I'll learn from."

I made quick work of crossing the cell, and I pulled him up before hugging him tightly. "You're young, Alex. You have a whole life ahead of you, and this is all just a bump in the road."

"A bump that leaves the rest of the road rocky, Papa. As much as I hate to admit it, Ash was the only thing keeping me from doing some really stupid shit. He kept me calm in some of the worst situations; he completed me in a way that kept me stable. Now that he's gone... I might not be safe to have a stable life. I'm kind of explosive on my own."

"You're going to find someone to ground you, Alex. Your life isn't over."

"Might as well be."

"I won't hear you talk like that. Your child needs you... I need you." I was shocked at my own honesty, but I didn't let that show. Suddenly, Alex's eyes caught on my mark, and I saw him smirk.

"Someone's been busy, hm?" I blushed profusely at his words, and it didn't help that Jacky came forward to pull me against him.

"You got marked 4 days after you met Ash! At least I had the decency to wait a month or two."

Alex's fingers brushed his own serpent mark, and I could see the nostalgia in his eyes. Considering his embarrassing little... Problem... He was probably remember the day he got it.

He snapped out of his memory at the sound of Dan crying, and he softly rocked the boy back and forth. It reminded me of the days when he was younger; Julia would always run off somewhere, and I would end up taking care of Alex. In hindsight, she was probably going to take care of baby Allystar in her second family, but I choose not to think too much into that. "What have you guys been feeding him?"

"We have bottles up in my room, but it might do better if he tried breastfeeding. I don't know how that's going to work since you don't have breasts, but I'm sure it would be better for him."

"Great. I'll try it." Alex completely shed his shirt, and it was obvious that he was as clueless as us. However, as soon as he got close, Dan seemed to figure out what he was supposed to be doing, and Alex looked kind of shocked at how easy it was.

"I'm glad we're a family again."

"Yeah... I might be able to get used to this."