70 : Pretentious Bastard

Chapter 70

Pretentious bastard

In Ling Xiao's eyes, Liu LiQing and Tantai MiaoYin are really just dancing, floating around without any power at all. This kind of strength, if they were to take it outside, they would be cut dead by others in only a few days. Their looks are also so-so. So instead of looking at the two of them, it would be better to look at You XiaoMo.

Thinking like this, Ling Xiao can't help but move his line of sight from the two of them to You XiaoMo. Unexpectedly, he finds him staring with sparkling eyes at the two women on the stage, seemingly unable to tear his eyes away. For no apparent reason, a surge of fury rises in Ling Xiao's heart.

You XiaoMo doesn't realize that the person next to him is already in a bad mood, still staring with rapt attention.

Ling Xiao restrains his anger and says gently, "Little brother, are you enjoying the sight?"

You XiaoMo nods happily, answering without even turning his head, "It's awesome, the two big sisters are really something."

Ling Xiao narrows his eyes dangerously, "Oh, is it their fighting skills that's awesome, or their looks that's awesome?"

You XiaoMo finally reacts, hearing those words, he somewhat shyly lowers his head, saying in a soft voice, "Both are awesome. Don't tell me you don't think ....... "

He says as he raises his head and glances over at him. As a result, that last word remains stuck in his throat.

"Don't think what?"

Ling Xiao smiles widely as he looks at him.

"Nothing ....... "

You XiaoMo shudders. He is very familiar with this expression. So familiar that he can't but shiver involuntarily each time he sees it. Aiya ma, what has happened? This uncle, why is he angry now? He only knows that every time Ling Xiao gets angry, he's the one that's in trouble.

"Nothing ma, then what were you looking at with such rapt attention just now?

Ling Xiao continues to smile slightly.

"Uh, look ....... looking at them fight ....... "

You XiaoMo continues to shake.

"What's so great about a fight?"

Ling Xiao says sweetly.

"Actually ....... actually there's really nothing great about it ....... "

Hearing his saccharine voice, You XiaoMo drops goosebumps all over the floor.

These words satisfies Ling Xiao. The sweet yet sinister smile on his face immediately disappears, replaced with 'brotherly affection' as he rubs You XiaoMo's head. He smiles as he says, "Since it's nothing to look at, so we'll just not look."

You XiaoMo nods his head over and over, but he's silently crying inside. Elder brother Ling is really terrifying!

At this time, the competition on the stage is entering the final stages. Unexpectedly, the winner is actually Tantai MiaoYin.

On the stage, the white chiffon dress is fluttering loosely, enhancing the elegance and gracefulness of Tantai MiaoYin, with smooth glossy skin, standing high on the platform like a goddess that has descended from heaven. Because she just went through a fierce fight, that goose egg-like melon face is stained with two flushed cheeks, like fresh pink flowers of delicate beauty. The refreshing gracefulness appears even more charming and moving. This kind of seemingly gentle and soft beauty, actually winning over the relatively stronger Liu LiQing.