128 : Tricked Again

Chapter 128

Tricked again

Feeling that he has gotten himself one more friend, You XiaoMo simply hums the nursery rhyme 'two little tigers' on his way back, attracting strange looks from a few disciples.

There's no helping it. Who asked him to be only able to sing nursery rhymes? From small, he was brought up under the strict upbringing of his parents. He can only watch news and current affairs on TV. Cartoons, fiction, pop music and all that were all not allowed.

But it's not as if he couldn't watch anything. At the least, he gets to watch one hour of TV drama every day. But what makes him want to rant is that nowadays the TV drama will broadcast two to three episodes every day. He can only watch one hour so what the hell ah. After watching this episode, he won't know what happens in the next episode. But he only rants in his heart. He is still very much afraid of his parents' authority.

Pushing open the door and walking inside, You XiaoMo turns around and just when he closes the door, a large hand stretches out from beside him. In an instant, it covers his mouth and drags him inside with considerable strength.

You XiaoMo is frightened causing his three spiritual souls and seven physical souls to fly away. He thinks he has encountered a petty thief but a split second later, he smells the familiar scent coming from the body behind him. He also hears the terribly familiar sound of the strong and powerful heartbeat coming from that person's chest so he stops struggling.

Seeing that he isn't struggling, that person loses interest and grumbles, "Little brother, why are you not reacting ya? Don't tell me you're not afraid that I would defile you again and again?"

You XiaoMo immediately -_-||. This bastard. What defile again and again. He is a man! After not meeting for only a few days, his skin actually got so much thicker.

You XiaoMo flares up, grinding his teeth and yells, "As if!"

He doesn't believe that he can get it up for a man. Although he was forced to experience masturbating together before, You XiaoMo always believed that that was a normal morning vigor experience that ....... had to be resolved. They were just helping each other. Furthermore, he can't imagine two men doing it .......

Ling Xiao immediately stops his molesting actions. After a while, he lets out a low laugh with his chin hanging over You XiaoMo's shoulder. He says teasingly, "Since you don't believe it, we should just give it a try."

Saying that, without waiting for You XiaoMo to react, Ling Xiao bends down and lifts him up horizontally.

You XiaoMo almost screams in fright but a second later he immediately covers his mouth because Ling Xiao whispers something laughingly in his ear.

"If you cry out, you will cause the neighboring disciples to come over oh."

Because of the strange occurrence that happened the last time while training, he already caused the neighboring disciples to come over once before. You XiaoMo doesn't want that to happen again. He also doesn't want to let other people know that Ling Xiao is in his room.

Passing the room divider, Ling Xiao carries him to the bed. After giving him a slight smile, he throws him on the bed while he looks at him in horror. Luckily there is a reasonably thick quilt spread on the bed.

Once he is let go, You XiaoMo immediately rolls to the corner and lifts up both his arms in a cross in front of his chest, adopting a defensive stance. He then yells in a threatening manner outwardly while shaking inwardly, "What do you want?"

"What do I want?"

Ling Xiao laughs lightly while looking at him, "Of course I want to defile you ah."