75 : First Awakening of Love?

Chapter 75

First awakening of love?

Able to magically adopt other people's appearance. Eating magic pills like eating jellybeans. Able to change into evil wind. Extraordinary strength. Most importantly, he can actually eat people!

Although he doesn't know how he did it, You XiaoMo is sure that the suck up memories he was talking about definitely includes sucking up the the person that holds those memories. He feels that he is very very close to understanding the what really happened but no matter how much he thinks, he can't push through that last barrier.

After completely digesting Elder Jiang's memories, a memory chip-like thing emerges floating in some corner of Ling Xiao's consciousness. Elder Jiang's memories is recorded on that chip.

This is also one of his abilities. After absorbing other people's memories, he will store them independently to avoid letting them get mixed up with his own memories. Lin Xiao's memories was also handled this way. When he has need for it, he only needs to have the intention and he will be able to see those memories.

Ling Xiao opens his eyes and looks askance at the stunned You XiaoMo. The corners of his lips rise slightly, "Terrified?"

"Eh?"

You XiaoMo's soul was floating beyond the highest heavens when he suddenly hears someone talking to him. He comes back to his senses and sees Ling Xiao looking at him, his dark eyes hiding unreadable rays of light. He can't help but ask, "Just now, what was that?"

Ling Xiao sees his puzzled face and restrains the glint in his eyes, suddenly smiling, "It's nothing. Just one of my innate abilities, that's all."

Innate ability? You XiaoMo thinks that this way of saying things is a little strange.

"Oh right, is Elder Jiang like that demon Luo Shan? Also sent by demons to lie low in TianXin sect and act as a spy?"

"En, Elder Jiang has already lay hidden in TianXin sect for a hundred years. In the beginning there indeed was a young man with the surname Jiang. But before that person could develop his fighting skills, he was already replaced by the current Elder Jiang. For a hundred years, he did not step beyond his bounds, not revealing a single clue. This time, if not for an order from the higher ups, he would not have taken the risk to eliminate me."

Ling Xiao says offhandedly.

"Why do they want to get rid of you?"

You XiaoMo is very curious.

The demons actually risked exposing their valuable set piece in order to take out Ling Xiao. It only goes to show how they view Ling Xiao as a nail in the eye that must be pulled out.

Ling Xiao raises the corners of his mouth and smiles at him, "Take a guess."

You XiaoMo immediately loses his smile, glancing at him and says hesitatingly, "Can it be because you killed that Luo Shan?"

"Close."

Ling Xiao smiles and nods slightly. His unparalleled radiant handsome face looming at him.

Close? You XiaoMo thinks back carefully. At that time, Ling Xiao really did kill that demon Luo Shan in front of a lot of people. And later, because of that incident, it was exposed that the demons sent spies to lie low in other sects. It was said that quite a few spies were dragged out. Can it be because of that? You XiaoMo says uncertainly, "Can it be because you destroyed their grand plan?"

"Close."

Ling Xiao continues to nod his head but still doesn't give him the real answer.

"Then I don't know."