92 : Awkward Feelings

Chapter 92

Awkward feelings

Time rushes by like flowing water .......

The one who was supposed to be in seclusion for ten days to half a month, You XiaoMo, under the hopeful watch of certain people, finally comes out.

One must know that during these three months, Fang ChenLe came to his room off and on, and moan and groan for a bit outside his door. The few disciples next door will rush out at that time to come talk to him.

Fu ZiLin also came around. This Second brother is more brusque and direct. He goes right up to You XiaoMo's door, glares at it, lets out a burst of cold air and then leaves. It is said that the neighboring disciples stayed inside the whole day then.

Ling Xiao also came over but he only came one time .......

"Little brother, if all the disciples of TianXin sect are like you, TianXin sect wouldn't need to worry about becoming stronger ya!"

Ling Xiao smiles as he hugs the collapsing You XiaoMo, really warm and gentle like jade.

You XiaoMo looks jumpy, looking guiltily to the door that had been kicked open. Because a certain someone used too much force, one of the doors was sent flying, now lying pitifully all alone on the floor.

That's right, Ling Xiao's 'one time' refers to this one time.

This fellow is even more direct than Fu ZiLin, lifting up his foot and kicking down the door that had been closed tightly for three months. *Peng* rings out loudly, frightening the neighbors. But no one dares to come out. Each visitor freakier than the other, it would be strange if they dared to come out.

After Ling Xiao barged in, he saw You XiaoMo collapsing backwards, making him jump in fright. He ran over to catch him and found out that it's because he used up his soul force. Because he didn't manage to drink magic water in time, he lost the strength to remain standing.

Ling Xiao is so angry that his teeth start to itch, dying to take a bite of his face.

"This time, this time it is not intentional. Actually ....... I also didn't think it would be so long ....... "

You XiaoMo explains somewhat lacking in confidence.

"Not intentional?"

Ling Xiao raises his brows, "When was it ever intentional?"

"I ....... "

You XiaoMo wants to disagree, this is the only time it was accidental ok? But looking at Ling Xiao's expression, he feels that it is better not to say it. If he makes him angry, that would give Ling Xiao another hold on him, so he changes the topic.

"How come you're here? Have you sorted out the things regarding the auction?"

Speaking about matters regarding the auction, his eyes also light up.

The corner of Ling Xiao's eye twitches. He narrows his eyes darkly, "You XiaoMo, could have forgotten about the assessment in a few days time?"

You XiaoMo's face stiffens. He really did forget about it!

With one look at his face, Ling Xiao knows that he guessed correctly. He snorts and raises his chin saying, "If I didn't kick down your door in time, you most probably would continue on cluelessly for one or two months. Tell me, how are you going to thank me?"

You XiaoMo wants to pound on the ground. He tried to be on guard over here and over there but now he still owes him a favor. But kicking down other people's door yet speaking so boldly with justification, this is the first he comes across someone like this.