6.Two Knights

Thomas Sprinter pulled the door open for his Rekha.She stepped out,clutching his coat tightly against her skin.The crispy wind played around with her lose strands of hair.And he leaned closer,admiring those beautiful eyes against the limited porch lights.His hand came to cup her right cheek when she stepped away, rewarding his disappointed self a small pang of new determination.To win her.Giving him a smile of gratitude,she removed the coat and pushed the clothe towards his side.

"Thanks for driving me home."He took it from her."And sorry for the break-in in your bank.I know you'll find those culprits soonest."

Oh,that he definitely would.

Thomas himself knew that story was pure conspiracy.Yes,the bank got robbed during lunch hours and a lot of damage done to the property but he was the master planner of everything.And he knew who to blame.The werewolves.He acquired some samples from them that could reflect their DNA.Secretively,he held two of them in his own custody.For he had a nice plan unfolding right before his salty heart.

Once he was sure enough,he was going to expose all those werewolves as vile and spine tingling part of nature that needed to be wiped out of the face of earth.But right now he couldn't,because first of all;those creatures lived in a hidden gated community,past the town's North side entrance that the authorities never allowed people to use often.Due to the preying wolves theory.

"It's okay love."He smiled at her."I need to ask you something though."

Secondly,Ralph was really trying to make contact with Rekha and the moon was in full support of that.Now it took only one person to learn that in fact werewolves existed and they are not as bad and life threatening as perceived.It was her word against his,literally speaking.

"Okay."She gazed at him,and he held his breathe at how beautiful she looked with hair plaited into a loose but beautiful french braid and eyes sparkling beneath the stupid corrupted moon."I am all ears."

If Rekha got close to those beasts,learned that the werewolves were friendly unless someone crossed their path;the whole town would believe her.For she was their sweet vet doctor,loved by many around.But if she kept harbouring that hatred,resentment and vengeful facade she held against wolves;he stood to win.She would definitely join arms with him to banish those monsters messing with both people and animals.

And that is why he had began by attacking those town folks pets and placing deep wolf marks on them in a way only he deserved to know.

"I would like to take you out on dinner tomorrow."He reached for both her hands but she didn't push him away."I want a fresh start for us.I want to mend the mistakes I overlooked in the past."

Obviously,Alphas needed their Lunas to lead the pack and bring forth a new heir who would take over in the future.If Thomas Sprinter,with all the charisma he carried around and that hidden cunning nature he owned;managed to woo Rekha and mark her as his,then Young Alpha would have no other choice but to look for some other female to mark.Probably a she wolf like him and not some pretty,innocent,animal loving vet.Couldn't the moon just be realistic and get Ralph a Luna from the pack?Or someone his kind.Almost one hundred femmes he counted in that damn population,with a considerable amount of men and the rest were growing kids.Below the age of ten.

"You don't get it,do you Thomas?"She huffed,looking away from him.Momentarily,she swirled her head back and a painful look kissed those pretty orbs of hers."I wanted you back then.I loved you back then.I had a fucking crush on you back then.But you never noticed me.You thought I was less fun Thomas.Emmy with her bursty chest was the ideal fun."She snickered,and our knight here trying to woo the maiden in the palace didn't like the tone his damsel was using."You walked out on me."