15.Then understand me

Never in his reign as an Alpha had Alpha Cannon ever threatened to cut a wolf out of the pack,send them to wander and get killed by any wolf that came across them.

But for the first time in many years,he had threatened to do that to Tamara.

Just because she summoned the whole village in the main hall and announced that she was the upcoming Luna?

There had to be a more valid reason as to why he insisted on Rekha being the Luna.Yes,it was to break the curse but there had to be something more that he was hiding from the pack.

The four had arrived late last night after making sure Thomas had picked up Rekha.What irked him though was the fact that she didn't head home.No.He stalked them and found out that she was now living with that son of a cabbage.

Thomas:01

Ralph:00

Realizing there was nothing much he could do for the time being other than play below the radar,he had joined the rest and together they had snuck back to the village.

Alpha Cannon was already asleep and so they had retired to bed and waited for the day to dawn.And actually it did.Here they were huddled up in Alpha Cannon's office,not saying even a word.

"The moon chose."Ralph's father started.Boring holes inside Tamara's slump figure."It was simple and straight to the point.That the Indian human is the Luna to be of this pack."Alpha Cannon took a sip of his black coffee, presumably with no sugar and then landed his eyes on Ralph.

"We have less than two months and the witches will come to claim our souls."He turned to Rocky who was silent,staring at a portrait of a nude lady whose hands had crossed in between her legs to hide the honey pot,her hair flowing down to oblivion and those small perky breasts pushing forward a pair of chewable nipples.Alpha's eyes then fell back on Tamara,ignoring Rocky's bland ogling."You are going to summon the pack members once more,apologize for your mediocrity and report back here when you are done."

"But Alpha I---"

"Are you trying to argue with me?"Ralph wished Tamara could just do what she was being told.Partly because no one could defeat Alpha Cannon's wolf and partly because he too supported his father.Tamara had misled the pack and now she had to rectify her mistakes.They didn't know if it was Rekha or Tamara to break the curse."Because if you are,cutting you off will be so simple."She kept her mouth mum and dropped her head.

"Am I clear?"

"Yes Alpha."

She said in a timid voice,but Ralph knew deep down she was a raging fire.The young Alpha had a feeling this wasn't the end.And as much as he had known Tamara since they were kids,she always fought for what she wanted and made sure she had it.Even if she hurt herself in the process.

And right now she wanted him.

No.

She wanted to be the next Luna of the Blueblood Print Pack.

The old guy dismissed the rest of them except for Ralph and sat gazing at his son,a tired look on his face.

Studying him closely,Ralph noticed he had added on more wrinkles,that were hardly visible from a far.The young Alpha didn't know if they were lines of worry creasing his forehead or an aging factor.But either way,they were having a toll on the forty eight year old Alpha.

"Any progress."

"Nothing that we can be sure of."Ralph settled back in his seat."But so far we are friends."

"Just friends?"

Alpha Cannon threw his tired eyes on the calendar hanging on the wall and turned to his coffee in the table,a distant look in his face.