4.Dead and injured animals

"Thomas Sprinter."Rocky's voice muttered next to Ralph as the four of them maneuvered through the chatty and busy crowds.With occasional birthday wishes disruption."What does he want anyway?"

"Of course death!"Tamara gritted her teeth,sniffing around.Her eyes landed on a lost in thought Ralph."My bad darling,happy twenty second birthday."

"Oh now you remember?"

Rob teased,poking her by her side but she stuck her tongue out.The girl was never ticklish like most of the ladies young Alpha had met.And fucked.Ralph was at crossroads though.The last thing he remembered was Thomas driving away with Rekha and then immediately he's home,the idiot is spotted in the pack.

There had to be some explanation at least.

Either,he was stalking him.Had a speed as fast as his or used some shorter route and drove there.But it wasn't adding up?If he was headed here,where then was Rekha and just how fast was he?

Knowing Thomas,he was just human like any other mundane but he had tricks.Tricks he was yet to find out.

"Where did he go to?"Tamara started."I don't know,he was standing right here."Rob chimed in,as they halted on their steps."I don't like this man,he's up to something."Tamara huddled closer to Ralph,intertwining her arms with his.Not knowing what to say,Ralph just stood fixed on the ground and turned to Rocky."How sneaky was he?"

"He mixed his human scent with some she wolf."All of them snapped their eyes towards him,returning back little smiles of passing villagers."Meaning?"Tamara spoke out their minds."Have you realized all the people are busy and can't easily detect a fully human scent."Rocky turned to Ralph."Well except for you because you know why."

"Yeah,why?"

They looked at Rob with that are you kidding look,and he quickly rephrased his question."I mean,why can't the rest of the wolves sniff that total human smell?"

"First,because we have human friends who drop by from time to time."Tamara lay her head against Ralph's shoulders and he sighed inwardly.She just had never accepted the fact that he'd already met a mate who surprisingly was a human being probably in love with Thomas Sprinter.Of all people."Partly that."Rocky scratched the back of his neck absentmindedly."But mostly because he came very very very close to a she wolf and absorbed that scent."

"Like hug,kiss,cuddle?"

Ralph questioned,wondering how Thomas Sprinter was becoming trickier each and every day.And imagining Rekha with that man was driving him crazy to the maximum.He wanted to bury his nose deep into her scent, savour that sweet touch of nature she had,spread those long, brown beautiful legs and make love to her the whole night.

"More like fuck..."Rocky paused."One hell of hard,crazy sex."

"No..."Tamara pulled herself from Ralph and sniffed around.She took a step away,one more,six more and not getting the scent the way she wanted because only Ralph could do that perfectly in his human form,she scurried forward and the three just missed a table filled with all kinds of fruits by mere inches.Looking at the women arranging them apologetically,they walked right behind Tamara who had now shifted,not caring that she had ruined her clothes.

Increasing the pace gradually,the trio followed her tracks with Rocky and Rob shifting simultaneously.Ralph felt a little jealous,watching the three wolves bask in their fur glory,body gracefully down on their fours.Their noses were smelling around,following a certain scent and then suddenly he picked on it.His nose nuzzled deep into the atmosphere,and they trailed outside the village gate and into the forest.

Spotted her?Tamara mind linked with Ralph.He darted his eyes around but couldn't see anything.No,can't see anything.Turning to Rob he gave his brown fluffy wolf a one over look.Hey Rob.He stepped on a twig that released a depressing unnecessary noise.Anything yet.