CHAPTER 1: THE DILEMA

"Sometimes the bad things
that happen in our lives
put us directly on the path
to the best things
that will ever
happen to us."

~~~~~~

There we are dancing the group dance for dance mania. Finally!! But right as I land the jump into the ending positions.... "SNAP" all of a sudden I feel my ankle crack into what feels like million pieces, shocking pain shooting up my leg. Luckily I was by Finn and he caught me and tried to look the least amount worried as he could as he asked if I was good. I shook my head no and faked a smile as much as I could as I stumbled of stage with Finns arms around me, he was practically carrying me off the stage.

"piper, piper are you ok??" he said before we were totally of the stage. "Finn-" I sighed as I grabbed his collar tighter. "you have to promise me you'll dance your heart out in the finals..." I took a deep breath trying to contain the pain. "..even if I'm not dancing beside you." I pleaded.

He looked at me and said "of course if that's what you want that's what ill do but first I need to make sure your ok" "Amy go find the first aid!!" I heard Emily yell from behind Finn who was laying me down on the cough that was back stage. "well, well if it isn't the faller of the team" jones said standing behind Finn, I hadn't noticed he was standing there, I pulled Finn closer to hide the pain and embracement on my face. "ignore him" Finn whispered in my ear his lips just touching my ear. "aww what are you so scared you have to hid behind your boy toy" I could feel Finn getting upset and trying not to let go of me. "Finn don't- just- just ignore him." I whimpered trying my best to say it clearly with out crying.

"where is the first aid?" Finn yelled. Could tell he was worried. "I'm not sure how you guys got onto dance mania but at least we know one of the reasons you wouldn't have" Finn snapped, he stood up real quick letting go of me and revealing my face. "LEAVE HER ALONE" Finn said with a sudden tufniss in his voice. I grabbed my nee trying not to show the pain. "oh what's this" he pointed at my necklace around Finns neck that I had left in his hoodie one day. Finn just looks at him, with a dead stare at jones. He pokes his head around Finn, "don't worry it wont affect your dancing its not like you would have one this for them anyway" right as I look away I here Emily say "FINN!!" and jones hit the ground. Finn turned around and looked at me concerned with what he had just did. What happens now I worried in my head. Finn funs up to me "I- I'm sorry- piper I didn't mean to- he just- he was picking on you and I couldn't listen to it, I'm sorry, I'm-" he stumbled over his words as he said it, the worried in his voice troubled me, I hatted hearing him like that. "Finn" I said as I softly touched his cheek " I know" we stared into each others eyes and then it- it went black.