Chapter 8: SHOWTIME

"Stop!" Emily yells over our rehearsal. It been a couple days sense Finn and I got locked in the room. We're actually doing pretty good and- I think I'm finally getting over him! "Richelle try and look at ozzy more." Ozzy smiles at richelle and she roles her eyes trying not to laugh. Emily with a very faint smile on her face. "Everyone is doing ok with the dancing, the chemistry is good to especially lily and Kingston, and piper and Finn." She stated. Of course my and Finns chemistry is good! It's better then good! "Ok go again!" Emily gesturing towards us and going off the stage.

We are almost done with the dance and- it looks AMAZING as I spin I'm Finns arms my foot gives out and I fall luckily with Finn catching and I didn't fall onto my other foot. "I'm sorry it won't happen again- I just lost my balance and" I rushed "Piper, hey it's ok. Everyone is exhausted and there using 2 feet you have one. If you weren't I would be more concerned... actually maybe you all should go and get some rest. So you can be at your best." She smiles "its really ok piper." She assured walking out of the room into the hall. "You need some helps getting everything together pipes?" Finn asked me setting me down in a chair and putting his water in his dance bag. "No, no I got it.." I smiled
"ok ill see you latter pipes." He smiled walking through the doors. He so sweet. And I don't want to let him or anyone else down. The show is tonight and I cant mess it up for everyone. I have to dance my best but- what If that's not enough. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door slowly though, I didn't realize how tired my body actually was. There was chairs all along one side and the back corner of the stage on the other. There was a hall that went directly behind the stage and at the other end there was a door that read 'staff only'. There was a door on this side to, that you go through into a room which had a bunch more doors in it.

There was a mat right in front of the door that my crutch got stuck on and sent me straight to the ground. I feel with my side directly hitting the floor. Why do I keep falling! "you need help?" I looked up to see heath hovering above me. "uh ya thank you." I forced a laugh after that struggling to get back up even with his help. "you sure you ok?" he said stepping back still holding my hand and looking over me for injury's. "yes I'm sure." I assured him and started into the room. One went to a hall that had dressing rooms for the contestants. All different. there were solo rooms that was just a room with a mirror there were duo rooms which had a slightly bigger room and a curtain to change clothes. Then there was group rooms which was one big room with a hole bunch of little rooms in it. The building was huge and someone could very easily get lost. There was a different hall that we went through that went to the front of the building. Heath helped me on the bus and I directly went to Amy and sat down. Finn smiled at me as I went by him. As soon as I sat down Amy nudged my shoulder. "soooo?" she grinned "soooo, what?" what could this girl possibly be talking about know? She made a disappointed face and then took a deep sigh. "you. And heath. What's going on between you to?" I rolled my eyes at the question. "were just friends we talked about this after the dance remember? Besides not everyone can go between boyfriends like you." I laughed looking up and waiting on a response. "ok fighsty and ouch!" she laughed then I turned to see Finn and henry looking back at us and it made us laugh even harder. Once we got to the hotel I went upstairs to our room. All I want to do is take a nice shower and relax before the show happened. I got a towel and went to the bathroom and shut the door. I took a shower the best I could with out getting my boot wet. It was quite to because amyl was in henrys room, again. It was almost like I had a room by myself, well when fine didn't sleep in there.

Once I got out of the shower I rapped the towel around me and went to walk out when I cought a glimpse of me in the mirror. I backed up and I was now standing in front of it. As I searched my figure I couldn't think one good thought. All I could think about was how people probably don't care, they just feel sorry for me. I don't know why Finn is my boyfriend I'm not pretty. I'm a terrible dancer who got onto a-troupe by mistake. All of this went through my head even though I know its not true. But what if it is? What if I mess up this dance what- what if I'm not ready- as the thoughts flew faster scrabbling around my breathing got harder.