Chapter 10: the raveal

The beautiful blond haired girl and the dark haired boy stood in the lobby in a section alone. "See I told you this was a good idea, and they never found out!" Richelle smirked. "Um we came up with this TOGETHER.." heath stated crossing his arms across his chest. "Gosh no need to take all the credit like that, it doesn't matter anyways we got them together and that's all that matters." She laughed. "Ya, but why did you do it? What did it do for you?" He question. She shook her head looking down then back up at heath. "I can be nice when I believe in the cause. Don't be so quick to think you know everything about me. Everyone has a soft spot.." she explained. "What's yours?" He asked. "I said everyone, I'm not everyone!" She laughed. "So what you don't have one?" "I do but- You will never find it..." she laughed. "Bye heath!" She waved walking away to the bus. He smiled and shook his head. No wonder ozzy was in love with that girl. He thought then picking up his bag and getting on the bus.

They were the ones that locked the to in the room. The ones that told Finn piper was hurt. The ones that told them they belong with each other. They helped Finn and piper back to each other. They didn't know it then, and they would have never guessed that helping 2 friends find there love again. Would one day help them find there's.

———————————————————————
This was a surprise little scene it's not really long enough to be a chapter but it is important! Can't wait for you guys to read the next book!!