Chapter 4 : Apple Slices

Gauri massaged her shoulder which had got a sprain in her latest adventure, thanks to her excited neighbor

"Let's go to new level Chulbul!" Om had suggested, handing her those dumbbells.

"Omkara, I don't think I am strong enough to handle them", Gauri had resisted, "Running and skipping are enough for me!"

But Omkara being obstinate enough had again lured her with the benefits of a fit body and she had ended up with this painful injury.

'I will never ever in life listen to Omkara!' Gauri resolved, 'My fragile neck! At the age of wearing Satlada and Rani Haar, I will have to wear a cervical collar.'

"Chulbul!"

'Uh, not again!' Gauri scrunched as Omkara called for her. She put on her shrug still holding her hurting neck.

"Chulbul, I have a solution for your neck pain, making it disappear in minutes!"

"No Omkara, I don't want my neck to disappear!" Gauri was fearing something grave by the tone of Om.

"Arey yaar, I am talking about your pain. Your pain will vanish." Om held her hand making her sit on the stool. "Remove your shirt!"

"Wha...what are you planning to do?"

Om looked at horrified Chulbul, "Oho, buddy! I have just learnt a massage from Arjun." Arjun was a masseur in a spa clinic, "From shoulder to neck, only few strokes of magic and you'll be fine." He folded back his sleeves.

"No no Om. You don't need to bother!"

"What bother Chulbul. I am your friend. It'll also help you in releasing your stress. I may also give you a back massage you know!"

Om started explaining the advantages of a massage therapy, while Gauri was lost in thoughts.

'Gauri, think something. Otherwise your Cheerharan is inevitable today!' She saw Om's hand near her shirt.

"You can't give me a massage Om." She screamed as Om came near, "Gauri won't like it!"

Omkara frowned.

"She wanted to give me a soothing rub-therapy." Gauri excused, "So...she will feel bad if I got a massage from you."

"Oh, so you had already talked to Gauri!" Om slumped her shoulder. "Of course! Why will my rough hands be preferable to Gauri's soft silky hands!"

Gauri looked at a disappointed Omkara, feeling bad for him.

"I had learnt it from Arjun with a lot of effort, just for you!" Om had to even pay him, to learn the steps but it was all a waste now.