Chapter14 : Malai Kulfi

"I am Chulbul!" Gauri waited for a minute to get any reaction but Omkara was too numb to reply anything

"Omkara, I really made a mistake by not telling you anything...Shivaay Bhaiyya had told me to not hide it, I am sorry!" She was getting impatient on not getting any reply from Omkara, while her eyes were still closed to not get his accusatory glances.

"I promise Omkara, I won't hide anything from now on. Please forgive me..." She ended another monologue but there was no answer from Om and getting irritated she continued, "At least say something, you can even speak in Marathi..." She uttered as she opened her eyes.

But to her disappointment...no to her annoyance there was no trace of her ex-neighbor.

'That means I was speaking to no one...he even didn't listen me!' She hit her forehead, 'But where has he gone!'

"Gauri!!" That's when she heard the painful voice of Omkara, from somewhere near.

Moving her head she found him at the cliff...uh yes hanging from the cliff.

"Omkara! What are you doing there!" She asked the dumbest question, "It may be dangerous!"

Omkara gritted his teeth in annoyance. "I slipped Gauri, why would I hang here willingly!"

'Rudra's company might have affected her brain!' He thought.

"Oh, that means you have heard me!" She was nervous...again.

"If you are talking about..." Om tried to firm his hold on the rock, "...your mind-numbing revelation of being Chulbul...then yes I have heard that unbelievable thing."

In fact the ground-slipping reality had really slipped ground beneath his steps.

"Oh, and you are not angry with me!" Gauri wanted to confirm it forgetting that he was hanging for his life.

"Gauri my hold is weakening, please pull me. I am too exhausted to understand what you are asking me!" He pleaded and that's when Gauri realized the intensity of situation.

"Oh sorry!" She held his bicep to pull with all the energy, but it was not working, "There is Shivaay Bhaiyya in car. I'll call him!" She informed him but before she could leave him he held her hand.

"No Gauri please don't leave me!" He couldn't trust the cliff to stay in place, "What if I fell down!" The cliff was really deep.

"Oh haan...Shivaay Bhaiyaa!! Please help!" Her hand was in tight grip of Omkara while she was trying to pull him with all her might, shouting for help at the same time.

"Bajrang bali please save me!" Omkara was struggling to jump up, "I'll take the vow of lifetime celibacy, please save me now!" He promised the God making Gauri frown.