Chapter 12 : Bharli Vangi with Masala Bhaat

After one month:

After one month:

"Isn't it a good card Shivaay!" Anika looked at the card which she had designed at first place, "But Omkara didn't look excited for it!" She was upset getting a cold response from Omkara

"You are thinking too much Anika. Omkara is not much expressive!" Shivaay lied to her.

One month ago Omkara had put the bomb of marrying Swetlana. In spite of several attempts by him and Rudra, he didn't change his decision.

On the other hand Gauri had somehow restarted her life. Within one week of her residence at Anika's apartment, she was back at Jahanvi's boutique getting back her job but on a lower position being a newbie.

Fortunately Jahanvi was unaware of personal life of Chulbul making it a little comfortable for Gauri, who was trying to forget that beautiful yet painful phase of her life.

Shivaay had also kept Gauri unaware of Om's decision, to not make her more guilty.

"Not even by mistake, talk about this marriage to Gauri!" Shivaay again warned Anika.

"I know Shivaay. Why would I hurt Gauri by talking anything related to Chulbul!" Anika assured him, but still Shivaay was feeling a bit restless.

._._._.

"See Omkara, our wedding card matches with my wedding dress!" Swetlana showed it to her fiancé who was not even an ounce excited for it. "Come-on Omkara. It's our wedding next week. Don't be such a bore." She tried to come closer to him while he was maintaining his distance by going away.

'His Brahmchari mind needs to be changed soon. Otherwise I will have to sleep alone on my wedding night!' Swetlana thought with a whimper.

"First time in life, I am seeing death-card of someone!" Rudra who had just entered the room made a comment, which obviously riled Swetlana up.

"Om! I am tolerating your friend doesn't mean I will bear his every taunt! Ask him to shut up!" Swetlana started complaining while he didn't react much, lost in some other thoughts. "Omkara!!!"