Epilogue - Starter

"Be confident, don't be shy tonight

"Be confident, don't be shy tonight. And I hope you remember....!" Anika repeated herself nth time of day, while Gauri cut her short...

"... yes Bhabhi, you want every detail of it!" Gauri replied monotonously as all her blushing had ended by now, hearing the same sentence from Anika since last week.

Well, the Incredible marriage of Omkara and Gauri had concluded few hours ago, after a gap of six months of their love confessions. The reason of this forced courtship being, as you all know, CoViD crisis and lockdown!

Finally in the presence of only 50 guests, with the blessing of masks and sanitizer, Omkara Singh Pandu had married Gauri Sharma...now...Pandu.

In fact all the auspicious rituals had also ended, in which Omkara had participated quite enthusiastically... while Gauri had been waiting to end it soon.

"Bhabhi, umm...I am tired!" Gauri tried to make an excuse, so that Anika could leave her alone...for her...wedding night.

"Uh...han Gauri I can understand! It had struck two already." Finally Anika took the que, "You take rest...I'll check where Om is!"

'Finally!' Gauri was content now, as she watched Anika going away!

._._._.

"I hope you know, how to use it!" Rudra whispered, handing the condom packet to Omkara stealthily, as Tej and all guests were around them.

As expected, Om turned beetroot red as he hid it in his Sherwani, while glaring at Rudra, "Shut up Rudy!"

"That means you know..." Shivaay also teased him, "...how to use it!"

"What is to be used?" The fun session of friends stopped abruptly as Jahanvi reached them with a confused stare. "Is there any problem?"

And just to let the readers know Jahanvi and Tej had resolved their differences, as Tej had to stay at Jahanvi's apartment due to Lockdown...and they are a happy married couple now.

"No Mom, no problem!" Omkara replied to his mother hurriedly while Anika also joined them.

"It's too late guys...let him rest! Come-on Om, go to your room!" Anika suggested, as his friends also nodded giving him toothy smiles.

"Stop your advertisements of Colgate!" Omkara rebuked them as they customarily walked him to his fully decorated room in this newly bought home.

"Ok, ok we are going...but don't be a desperate caveman!" Rudra again quipped in before Shivaay dragged him away.

._._._.

Locking the room, in the conventional Ekta Kapoor soap style, Omkara moved towards the bed where his bride was sitting amid the rose petals.

He cleared the throat, to gain attention of her, who was giving no signs of acknowledging his presence.