Chapter 11 : Masala Chai aur Samose

"Shivaay Bhaiyya, don't tell anyone about this secret, not even to Omkara

"Shivaay Bhaiyya, don't tell anyone about this secret, not even to Omkara." Gauri had taken the promise. "He might be hating Chulbul already, now I don't want him to hate Gauri. Let it be a secret... forever!"

Her words were echoing in Shivaay's mind as he came back to the building the following day, after making sure that Gauri would not go back to Bareilly alone. "For now you can live with Anika. We'll decide everything later." He had told her.

Even Anika didn't know anything.

"Gauri and Chulbul have a break-up! That's why she is upset." Shivaay had told her to end the topic altogether, but Gauri's presence in the same city with Om was a nuisance now.

Shivaay tried to forget all the drama in his life as he opened his room door.

'A shower is must to get rid of this migraine!'

He thought pressing his temples when he was tapped by Rudra who was going impatient to unravel the news. "Rudra I don't want to talk about anything. I need some rest." Shivaay dismissed him but Rudra couldn't stop now.

"Shivaay Bhaiyya. There is so much going on that you would be sleepless tonight!" Rudra was adamant.

Shivaay, who was already guessing about the letter, didn't react much. As Rudra started to utter all the happenings of the day Shivaay had to listen unwillingly. But the last sentence of Rudra was a bit unexpected.

"What did you say Rudra? Om is doing what!" Shivaay wanted to confirm it.

"Yes Bhaiyya, Omkara is going back to Mumbai forever. He doesn't want to live here anymore."

Shivaay threw towel in his hand, "Have all gone mad?" He left everything to run upstairs, followed by Rudra, only to find Omkara's luggage ready there. While he was not seen in room.

"Did he go away without luggage!" Rudra commented when they heard some noise from Chulbul's room.

There Omkara was finding something in the cupboard as Rudra and Shivaay looked in confusion.

"Chulbul's clothes won't fit you Om! No need to take them!"

Omkara got startled finding both of them looking at him while Shivaay glared at Rudra for the bad joke.

"Have you gone crazy Omkara?" Shivaay moved ahead while Om was rubbing his neck, with nervousness. "How could you even think of vacating?"

"I am getting bothered by the memories of Chulbul with each passing second." He spoke honestly, "I can't live here Shivaay, please!"

He had made his mind, while Shivaay pressed his head again, which was on verge of exploding.

"Shivaay Bhaiyya please stop him." Rudra was expecting him to do something but Shivaay was worried with the complications.

"Rudra, please try to understand my situation!" Om was also feeling bad, but he was having this horrible feeling, with all the memories of Chulbul haunting him. "I need a break!" He mumbled going back to his room, followed by Rudra.