brief addendum:

tw// riots, protesting
(june 1st, 2020)
BLACK LIVES MATTER.
on my profile in my link section, you will find a thread on twitter of petitions to sign and ways to help/donate due to the riots currently happening in america. there are currently issues happening all around the globe even during this pandemic and if you are fighting for something, know that i am with you. if you message me anything, threads of petitions, donations, i will actively try to spread the word best i can. currently, and for many years now, black lives have been targeted unfairly and people are murdering and getting away with it because of systematic racial bias. black lives matter today, tomorrow, and yesterday. silence on this on issue equates to complicity on the actions that are being committed. please, if you haven't heard of this, if you haven't donated, or signed petitions, use your voice to speak up, and be heard.
protest, donate, sign petitions.
if you cannot do all, attempt one.
if you cannot protest, donate.
if you cannot donate, sign petitions.
signing petitions takes no time, and it is easy.
speak out against the atrocities that are confining a people to fear.
thank you for taking the time to read this.