8

"S-Soonyoung, I—"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He spoke, hurt was visible in his tone of voice.

"Soonyoung..."

"If I didn't find out, did you even think about telling me?" He asked.

I only looked away slowly, avoiding his hurt gaze and lowered my head. Soonyoung was a person who is rarely serious, who looked like he prances on seahorses and eat cupcakes for lunch.

But whenever he gets agitated or annoyed, disappointed or hurt, it was not a sight to see.

It scares me.

"...does Wonwoo know?"

"...no."

As the slight pause became a prolonged silence , I could hear small thuds on the ground. When I lifted my chin up, I could see how Soonyoung was struggling to walk towards me. Yet, surprisingly succeeded and rested his hands on top of both sides of my shoulders.

"I.. Um, Wonwoo... thinks that I'm an alpha."

"You what?!"

"I-I know, I know, everything's messed up and—"

"I understand why you need to keep it from everyone, but Hane, this is serious..." He whispered, the sadness still evident in his eyes.

"I know..."

"You're best friends with a potential alpha, he even thinks you're one of his kind!" He exclaimed

"I-I know..."

"Kahane, listen to me." He shook my body gently, making me look at him directly in his eyes.

"He can harm you, we both know that." He said as softly as he could.

"...I know," I whispered, a frown forming on both our faces.

"Do you plan on telling him?"

"No... not now," I shook my head.

"I understand, but please be careful." He enveloped me in a warm hug, I closed my eyes the moment he did and felt my heart ache.

I was beyond glad that he didn't look at me like I was some dirt that wasnt supposed to exist, the fact that Soonyoung accepted me even after knowing what I was melted my heart. Being lucky is an understatement, Soonyoung was a blessing.

"Am I... interupting something?" Wonwoo's voice was heard, which means he entered the room without us noticing.

Oh God, the papers.

"I want a hug because I feel like dying," Soonyoung whined, quickly making up an excuse.

"Quit acting like a baby and take a shower, you smell." Wonwoo only snickered and left.

Once it felt like the both of us were alone again, we both let go of each other and Soonyoung smiled at me, signing that Wonwoo didn't see the sheet of paper sprawled on the table.

"You know that you have to tell him one day."

"I will, I promise." I nodded.

"Well, what do you plan on doing?" He asked.

"I don't know..." I whispered.

======

The day went on with the three of us just relaxing on Wonwoo's room and talking about how people managed to say that unicorns aren't real, which agitated the blonde dude.

"I mean, they're literally just horses with horns. How could people not believe that and consider those long-necked, cheetah-patterned, horse aliens an animal?!" He exclaimed, using hand gestures to portray his emotions better.

"You mean a giraffe?" Wonwoo rolled his eyes.

I only laughed at Soonyoung's continuous rants about random animals while munching some potato chips on Wonwoo's bed, Soonyoung sitting on his gaming chair as the owner of the roon was sitting on a beanbag with a comic book on his hands.

The blonde continued to ramble about other unusual things like spirit beasts and his would be a tiger, if fish were able to see water, how Rapunzel could literally kill Flynn Rider with her frying pan, and why Wonwoo wasn't listening to all of that.

"Would you shut up, I'm trying to read." Wonwoo complained

Soonyoung stuck out his tongue childishly at Wonwoo who only rolled his eyes for the nth time today, trying to desperately focus on that comic he was reading.

While all the ruckus was around, I just sat on the huge king sized bed with a sketchpad on my lap and a pencil on my right hand (let's not forget the chips near me). Having a crisis because I can't draw hands right, breaking my heart because I swear I drew them nicely yesterday.

"You're an asshole." Soonyoung whispered.

"I heard that, asshole." Wonwoo shot back.

"No, you're an asshole."

"You're an asshole."

"I said you're an asshole first."

"Well you're the real asshole between us."

"No I'm not, does my face look like a butthole to you?" Soonyoung pointed at his face with a confused face.

"Yes." Wonwoo directly replied.

"If I hear that word one more time, I poke your eyes with my pencil." I grunted, glaring at the both of them.

"You wouldn't poke me right? You love me." Soonyoung then hurried over to sit beside me in Wonwoo's bed and drape his hands all over me, then rubbing his cheek onto mine like a baby.

"Ugh," I groaned.

"If it's her love, then I think we both know who the real MVP is." Wonwoo raised an eyebrow.

Silence.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Soonyoung looked at me and raised an eyebrow with a cheeky smile, teasing me.

"It's that one skating anime with that one russian guy that looks like Jeonghan."

"He's right though." I nodded.

"Awww," the blonde pouted and laid his head on my shoulder as he kept hugging me.

"You lost it for a second." He whispered.

"Sh-Shut up."