12

• THIRD PERSON •

While the three were running around the slippery ground and laughing, a familiar chestnut haired alpha kept his eyes glued to the one particular female being held by an alpha with glasses.

"I did it," spoke his silver-haired friend from the other class, crossing his arms while leaning on the alley wall behind both of them. 

"And?"

"Something's fishy." Minghao responded with a frown, his eyes following the girl.

"I can't accuse anything yet since she did pass a copy of her test to the teachers, it stated that she is ranked as alpha." The other boy pursed his lips, also eaning onto the wall with his hands in his pockets.

"Accuse what? That she faked her test and she's actually a beta?" Minghao asked.

The other boy took a small packet of cigarettes from his pocket, took one from its box and lit it up. Once it was burnt at the end, he put the other end of the stick to his lips and inhaled.

He poofed out the smoke he inhaled to the air, "If my hunch is correct...."

Xu Minghao looked at his taller and tanned friend with curiosity. What he only did was smirk and click his tongue, that's where Minghao knew that Mingyu just discovered something really sensitive.

"An omega."

Minghao stood up straight on shock and faced his smoking friend with wide eyes and a slightly agape mouth, not once did he ever think that what Mingyu said was possible.

"What...?" Minghao asked, perplexed

"Well, like I said, we can't jump into conclusions." Mingyu shrugged and puffed out smoke.

"What do you plan on doing...?"

Mingyu only fished his phone from his other pocket using one hand and dialed a number, Minghao stood there, sheltering from the slowly stopping rain. But even so, he heard the other's phone making beeping sounds.

"Hello Mingyu?"

"Ah, Sohye."

Minghao's brows knitted in confusion, wondering why Mingyu suddenly dialed a fellow female alpha.

"What's up?"

Mingyu's eyes travelled to the passing cars and the streets where Wonwoo and his friends were once running on, which wede now nowhere in sight. A small smirk was forming again in his lips as he inhaled another puff of smoke.

"You have a thing for Wonwoo, right?"

======

"Achoo!"

The three decided to stop by Soonyoung's house since it was closer fo their school, finding it empty because his parent's are usually busy.

There, Wonwoo gently laid the barely wet girl onto the Kwon's living room. The two boys were panting due to the amoubt of running, Kahane also slightly out of breath because of the yelling.

"Why are you the one sneezing?" Soonyoung breathed out, completely soaked.

"Ah, I forgot how you have a weak immune system." Wonwoo chuckled and brushed his wet hair from his face and took of his fogged glasses.

"We have upcoming exams and you two idiots decided to do this." Kahane groaned and sulked further into the couch.

"You'll be fineee..." Soonyoung nudged his female friend before running to his room to get something to dry themselves.

"Achoo!"

"Uh oh, this is bad." Wonwoo guiltily chuckled and proceeded to remove his clothing.

Kahane, who was slightly wet and busy sulking, did not realize that his best friend was now topless and drenched. Wonwoo figured that it was okay because when they were young, they used to shower together naked.

Yup, absolutely okay.

But once Kahane turned to look at who made the sound of a damo cloth splatter on the ground, she spotted a well-toned back of Wonwoo.

As her eyes sneakily travelled to see his back, she almost felt blood sprout from her nose. She didn't know if it was mucus or actually blood, but she knew that her eyes had been blessed.

"Stoo staring." Wonwoo said.

The girl was quick to sink back onto the couch and look away, "I wasn't."

"Awe, I know im irresistible."

In just a split second the young, topless alpha was already hovering over Kahane just before she could lie on her back and face him. Her face flushed into a deep shade of red, showing how flustered she looked. Her expression made Wonwoo chuckle, it was adorable.

But even at her flustered state, she managed to speak, "Y-You? Irresistible?"

'Damn right you are.' Kahane thought.

"I mean, aren't I really?" Wonwoo raised a brow, teasing further his friend.

The girl only fell silent and gulped the forming saliva in her throat, running out of mocks to throw off Wonwoo. The increasing pace of her heart beat didn't help with the situation, and fhe fact that the boy was inching closer was slowly making her lose her sanity.

"Geez, I get that you two have hots for each other. But not in my house, okay?"

Kahane sat up on impulse, squeaking out the blonde's name before bumping her forehead onto Wonwoo's and immediately crouched down and groan in pain. Wonwoo stepped back and rubbed the spot where the impact is and winced.

"I don't have hots for this Wonton Mami." Kahane muttered and glared at Soonyoung, who just shrugged and lent the towels he got.

"True, a romantic relationship with you would really be weird."

Both Kahane and Soonyoung stopped at their tracks and held their breath, neither of them expected Wonwoo to actually rake Soonyoung's words seriously and reply.

But both knew, that Kahane was hurt by what Wonwoo just said.