13

Ring. Ring. Ring.

The three were in deep slumber when a constant sound of ringing managed to interrupt one long-haired girl sleeping on the couch with extra clothes she has in Soonyoung's house.

She groggily looked at the digital wall clock that read 2:04 am, rvrn though she was annoyed by the fact that someone had to call her in the middle of the night, she still searched for her phone that was probably on the mattress below her.

Successfully spotting it hidden behind a thin blanket, she looked absent-mindedly answered the call without looking at the caller.

"Who's this?" She groaned, rubbung her eyes on the process.

"Kahane, it's mom."

"Oh, is there anything wrong mom? It's like, 2 am and I think I texted you that I'm at Soonyoung's right now."

"Yes dear, you have. But..." Mrs. Ito paused.

Alarmed, Kahane sat up, "What's wrong?"

"Could you wake Soonyoung up and ask him to take you home?"

"What's wrong mom?" Kahane asked, growing anxious by the moment

"Your father is here."

Without a second thought, Kahane pressed the end call button and tosded her phonr aside. She let her mother's words sink in as she stared at the wall, her heart beat paced faster in the silence of the room. A wave of confusion and shock entered her body, making it hard fot her to breathe.

'What's he doing here?' Kahane asked as she brushed her hair up with her hand in frustration.

Thinking that she can't leave her mother alone with that man, she immediately stood up and quickly folded her blanket. She looked over his two male friends who were cuddling while in deep sleep.   Thinking that she shouldn't disturb them, she just walked over to them and whispered a little 'I have to go.'

Spotting Wonwoo's jacket, she grabbed it and muttered an apology that she'll return it. She then rushed over the door and quietly exited Soonyoung's house.

======

Mrs. Ito walked around in nervous circles on the door step, anxiously fiddling with get hands as she waited for her daughter to arrive. 

Not long after, she already heard rushed footsteps closing in. As expected, it was Kahane with a frown. She was in Soonyoung's shirt and sweatpants, draped over Wonwoo's jacket, the hand-combed bedhair was still a bit messy.

The young omega looked at her mother while breathing heavily, both worried.

Well, her mother was worrued, Kahane was furious.

Mrs. Ito opened the door wide and Kahane entered with a visible angered expression, the poor mother could only clench her hands in nervousness as they both entered the living room.

There, revealed a man in a suit. Sitting like he was some kind of congressman, he had on reading glassed and his hair was styled neatly, not a single strand astray. He kept glancing over his rolex that probably caused more than their apartment, his legs crodded professionally as his dominance encircled the room, it made Kahane sick just looking at him.