Sweet justice.

In a city we see a man in an alleyway as he had a bag of money he stole and looks inside it until he heard a growl and turned to see what it was until he saw nothing was there until he saw what appeared to be a black tiger with ultra link shards on its body and had glowing purple eyes approaching him.

Man: W-W-What are you?

???(Y/N): Your worst nightmare. And if you value your puny life, RUN!

Then the man began to run as you then chased him off as you then looked at the bag.

(Y/N): Now to return this, back to where it belongs.

You grabbed the bag with your teeth and ran to return the money back where it should be as you then ran to a bank and went inside it and left it on the counter and ran off to an alleyway as you changed forms as you looked like a white tiger that stands on two legs, as your lower jaw was made out some kind of purple crystal and the left side of your head had crystals sticking out and crack on your head, along with some crystals running down your arms and glowing purple veins, and you also had metal claws too with same purple veins on them.

(Y/N): Dad! I'm back, where are you?

You then turn to see a wasp with purple shards sticking out as it flew to you and shapeshifted into a man as his lower jaw was made of the same crystal as your jaw and his right arm was different from his left cause his right arm was a large hand with three sharp claws instead of having a normal hand and you saw him.

(Y/N): Hey dad, how's it going?

Extroyer: Good son, there's something that I need to tell you.

(Y/N): What's that?

Extroyer: You will be enrolled in a school in a town called Metropolis.

(Y/N): School? Why?

Extroyer: Because, I want you to live a life of your choice and make sure you will have a chance that I never had and to be sure you don't end up with the life of a criminal.

(Y/N): Like you?

Extroyer: Yes, you're still young, so I want you to live your life and I respect any choice you make.

(Y/N): Thanks dad, but if we're going to metropolis won't you know who track us down?

Extroyer: You will be going there. I'll try to keep them busy.

(Y/N): Okay, just try to stay safe okay?

Extroyer: I will son.

You then share a hug with your dad and turned into your harpy eagle form and flew away to Metropolis while Extroyer made his escape. With you, you were seen flying in the sky as a Harpy eagle as you landed behind a wall and Shapeshifted into your original form and saw the school.

(Y/N): This is the school for humans? Better be something worth it.

You then walked to the school as you then saw a blond girl outside a car with her parents.

Kara: I'm just saying I don't know why I'm being punished for something I didn't do.

Mrs Danvers: And we hear you saying you "didn't do it," Kara. Let's reframe our thinking.

Then Kara groaned at her.

Eliza Danvers: Maybe a new school is less a punishment and more an adventure.

Jeremiah Danvers: One that could help you be the best Kara you can be. And as your legal guardians, it's our responsibility to help you on your journey to impulse control.

Then Kara slammed the car door causing a dent on it as she left to go in the school.

Eliza Danvers: Have a great first day.