Makino incoming

It was another day in Metropolis the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the giant apha link was heading to earth, wait what?! Meanwhile we see you and girls are in bed as we see you wake up.

(Y/N): *Yawns* Hmm time to see that sunshine.

You then open the drapes to see the alpha link ship outside as you saw what looked to be a green and white ship.

(Y/N): Uh oh.

Darcy: what is it?

(Y/N): *points to the sky* That.

Darcy: *sees the alpha ship* It's Makino isn't it?

(Y/N): Yep

Babs: He's here? Now?

Diana: It appears so.

(Y/N): We need to group up and get to that ship.

Kara: Yeah let's go.

We then see you and the girls appear on the detalist platform where max, steel, forge, Kat, Jefferson, Molly berto, Ben 10, Rook, Kevin, Gwen, and Ven gahn were.

(Y/N): Forge you here?

Forge: Over here.

You and girls went over to where forge was.

Jefferson: And what's extroyer doin here?

(Y/N): Cause I'm helping us and besides we all have a common enemy here that's gonna absorb our planet right?

Ven Gahn: He makes a valid point.

(Y/N): See he gets it.

Babs: So Commander Fereis what's the plan to take down makino.

Forge: Well we have finished the weapon all it needs is a stronger source of power to go with the turbo energy.

Kara: And what do we do?

Forge: find the source of makino's new energy source.

(Y/N): Were on it sir. Zee if you will.

Zee: Gladly.

She then did a spell as we then see you and the others in makino's alpha link ship.

Babs: Woah so this is makino's ship?

Kara: It's pretty big.

(Y/N): Yeah, Now let's take out Makino's generator before makino takes us out.

All: Yeah!

We then see you and the others go off to find the generator room

Jessica: So any ideas on where the generator room is?

Steel: Well we should be able to find it by tracking the energy signature.

(Y/N): Awesome, So where do we go?

Steel: hang on *scans the area* that way.

Then you all headed to where steel was talking about as you all went to see the generator room and saw a glowing blue energy orb but you saw what looked to be a person.

Kara: Woah that's makino's energy source?

(Y/N): Makino's energy sources is *sniffs* Uh why am I smelling a person in there?

Jessica: That's because someone is in there.

April: Then we better get him out of there.

Steel: I'm on it.

Then steel sent a blast at the orb as it broke freeing the person as you saw the person you gasped in shock.

(Y/N): Mk'rah?