Vacation

A week has passed since the defeat of Makino and releasing all the souls of the captured criminals as we then see you and the girls coming back into your house as you slumped over the couch with Alopex resting on your chest and the rest of the girls sit on various chairs or sofas.

(Y/N): I...am...so...tired, how many criminals did we capture?

Babs: *Tired* Too many to count.

Panty: *Tired* And don't forget those ghosts we hard defeated.

Scanty: Yes ever since we betrayed Corset he's been sending ghosts at us for months.

Jessica: Corset?

Kneesocks: Our boss, well our former boss when we betrayed him.

Scanty: *Tired* Indeed dear sister I'm so tired...I can't think of a good insult for Panty and her sister.

Panty: *Tired* Same...here.

Alopex: *Tired* Agreed my feet are burning just from running *shows her glowing red feet*.

Ursa: *tired* I..am..tired..as well.

Stockman Fly: Zir when was the last time you went on vacation?

(Y/N): I haven't actually had one, it's been a while.

Stockman Fly: Zir, I think it's best if you and the girls to take a vacation after all of you and the girls have been working so hard protecting Metropolis.

Panty: The bug man is right we need some RnR.

Scanty: For once we agree.

Diana: Yes let us take a vacation but who will watch over the city while we are gone?

(Y/N): I think I have an idea.

We then see you, the girls, stockman, and the Invincabros, Ben, Rook, Gwen and Kevin at your house.

Hal: So what's up. 

Barry: Yeah why'd you call us here?

(Y/N): Well the reason is because me, the girls and stockman are all taking a Vacation.

Garth: That sounds amazing, where are you guys going?

(Y/N): To Mali California, and we need you guys to keep Metropolis safe for us while we're gone and you know watch over the house.

Darcy: And don't touch anything in the house while we're gone.

(Y/N): That means you Ben.

Ben: Oh come on I can be responsible.

(Y/N): Yeah I know Rook, Gwen, just make sure your friend doesn't mess anything up in the house okay?

Gwen: Gotcha.

Rook: Understood Mr.Winters.

Keven: Okay

(Y/N): Oh yeah just a heads I called in another expert to watch over you guys just in case things go south.

Kara: Who did you-

???(Clark): Hey (Y/N) I'm here.

You and the others turn to see it was Superman.

Kara: Babe you can't be serious.

(Y/N): I know I'm sorry but he is the best hero around and he knows his way around Metropolis.

Clark: It's true and hey Kara I see you already got yourself a boyfriend and it's (Y/N) too.

(Y/N): Yeah it's me and Clark isn't there something you'd like to say to Kara.