Gotham-Con

You're on the bus heading to Gotham City with Babs and you both have tickets to go to a convention. When the bus stops, you, Darcy, and Babs came out of it and you take in the air of Gotham.

(Y/N): Ugh, now I can see why Poison Ivy moved out, no offense, but this place has bad air quality.

Darcy: Yeah the place looks a bit grimey.

Babs: Sorry, but this is where I grew up.

(Y/N): Fair enough.

Then you hear a familiar voice from the crowd of people as someone in red and blue appeared

Harleen: Out of my way! You, shove over!

Harleen then spot you and Babs.

Harleen: Babsie-wabsie!

Babs: Leenie-beanie!

Then they walk to each other and do a friendship handshake.

Babs and Harleen: Gotham Elementary, grade number two. Gotham Girls, Gotham Girls, sounding off for you.

Babs: Barbara Gordon!

Harleen: Harleen Quinzel!

Babs and Harleen: Besties through and through!

Harleen then hug Babs.

Harleen: Aw, I've missed you so much since you moved away, Babbly Boo!

Then Harleen then spot you.

Harleen: And I see you brought your crush with you.

Babs blushed from hearing what Harleen said.

(Y/N): Huh?

Darcy: What?

Babs: Uh, we're just friends, that's all.

Harleen then takes a look at you as she saw the ultralink shards on you.

Harleen: Yowza!, someone needs to see a dentist and a dermatologist, uh no offense.

(Y/N): Non taken

Darcy: It's cool I'm Darcy Fenton, one of (Y/N)'s girlfriends.

Harleen: Woah so that means-

(Y/N): Yeah I have three girlfriends back home Kendra and Koriand'r.

Harleen: Woah three dames. *In her head* maybe those three can share after all babsy isn't only one that has hots for the tiger. Anyway Are you ready for the best villain convention in the world?

Babs: You mean the Annual Convention of Gotham City Enthusiasts, the best hero convention in the world? Well, duh!

Harleen: But it's all the way across town!

Babs: That means we're going to have to walk through...

Babs and Harleen: Gotham City!

(Y/N): Oh man

Darcy: Oh crud.

You all finally got to the convention and you take a look around the con.

Babs and Harleen: Ooh! Ah! Ooh!

(Y/N): Man, this is amazing.

Darcy: Yeah not bad.

Then Harleen screamed in excitement and ran towards a steamroller.

Harleen: This is it, Babs! The actual steamroller used by the Joker in his infamous Crushin' Christmas caper! This is my Annual Convention Of Gotham City Enthusiasts thing this year! The one thing I wanted to see more than anything else!