She might be giant

At Metropolis High we see Karen is walking through the football field as Karen was texting Babs about a surprise for the others but suddenly a football came and hit Karen as she fell to the ground as she turned to see Leslie and a girl with her.

Doris: Hey, Beecher. Heads up.

They both started laughing at Karen as she was getting up.

Karen: Oh, um, hi, Doris. Fancy meeting you here while I was taking the extra, extra long way to Chemistry class.

Doris: Hey, I went to Chemistry class once. I know where that is. Tell you what. Why don't we escort you two.

They both took you and Karen as you both were now in the locker rooms rather than the science building.

Karen: Uh, you guys? Um, this isn't actually the Science building.

Doris: *mockingly* "This isn't the Science building." You see, Beecher, that's your problem. You irritate me. You bug me. You're a puny little insect.

Doris: Yeah.

Then Doris grabbed Karen's hands as she made her hit herself but softly.

Doris: Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourselves? Why are you hitting yourself?

Karen: Okay, Doris, very funny.

(Y/N): Hey girls what's going on?

The three girls turned to see you as Doris was blushing since you don't wear a shirt but she snapped out of it.

Leslie: Oh hey (Y/N), how's it hanging?

Doris blushed very intensely and then got all Gaga about you.

Doris: Hehe, hey (Y/N)?

(Y/N): What are you 3 doing?

Karen: They're bu-

Doris then one arm huged Karen and having her hand cover Karen's mouth.

Doris: Uh, we were just hanging out, that's all.

(Y/N): Good I was afraid I was gonna have to sick him on you.

Doris and Lessile: Who's him?

You then snap your fingers and your black tiger friend came out of the shadows as it glared and growled at the two girls making them back up against the lockers.

Doris: Is, is that a-

(Y/N): Black tiger yep, the good news is he only hunts when he's hungry. The bad news is, he hasn't eaten in days. The law of The jungle.

Lessile: *nervously giggles* Nice kitty

(Y/N):You know if I were you, I would leave Karen alone right now. You wouldn't wanna make my friend angry now would you?

Then the tiger growled at Doris and Leslie making the two shiver in fear as they both ran away leaving you, the tiger, and Karen.

(Y/N): You alright Karen?

Karen: Yeah, I'm fine, how did you know I would be here?

(Y/N): I was wondering around the school until I ran into you and those girls messing with you.

Karen: Huh, well I'm glad you were here.

Karen: *in her head* My knight in stealthy armor.

(Y/N): Yeah, also I need your help.

Karen: *snaps out it* My help?

(Y/N): *looks around to make sure no one is here* it's this *shows her the damages dna Microfuser* you're a tech savvy right? Think you and Lena can fix this?