Frenemies

At metropolis we see a giant starfish with one eye attacking the town as it smashed buildings as it scattered debris all over the town as it raised it's arm it tried to smash some people but something caught it's arm as it looked to see it was from Babs' rope as it's other arm was caught with Diana's lasso of truth and and the other three arms were caught by you as an extroyed version of four arms with ultralink shards for claws on each arm and on your back and head.

(Y/N): And this pretty much ruined starfish for me.

Jessica: You eat starfish?

(Y/N): Well I used to but now I'm thinking I'm not gonna eat it anymore.

Diana:Your days of terrorizing this planet and evil schemes are over Starro! After a long and perilous quest bumblebee has located the Hatori crystals

We see bumblebee as she is holding the crystals.

Diana: Once these crystals are joined we shall have the power to send you back to the dimension from once you..

But then a phone was heard ringing as you all heard it.

Babs: Oops, hang on.

Babs finds her phone in her utility belt, and she found her phone.
Babs: Sorry, gotta take this.
Babs answers the call as Babs' grapple hook got loose from Starro.
Babs: Harleen, it's been forevs, guess where you are, I don't know Gotham Zoo, Gotham Comics, no Gotham Zoo.
While she was talking on the phone, we see the rest of the girls being chased by Starro as you were after him in your Gorilla formand you managed to get him subdued then you unsheathed your claws and proceeded to go ape on him. As Babs then gasped

Babs: You moved here? You'll see me at school tomorrow

While Babs was talking on the phone you then turned into your black tiger form as you then hacked and slashed Starro in bite sized chunks and ate them while the other girls watched in horror as you noticed and changed back.

(Y/N): *mouthful* What? I got hungry *gulps down Starro* Ahh that was tasty

Then Babs hanged up to see you all covered in purple blood and you gnawing on a piece of Starro.

Babs: Hooray, you beat starro!

Karen: No, (Y/N) beat starro.

Jessica: And ate him.

(Y/N): I was feeling a bit peckish.

Kara: Bottom line most of us lost.

(Y/N): hey it wasn't a complete loss.

Babs: Well we may have lost that, but we won at life because... my best friend is moving to metropolis

(Y/N): I heard from that.

Babs: You did when?

(Y/N): Got a text from her yesterday.

Babs: Oh.

(Y/N): Well I'll be going see ya. *Walks off as he holds a piece of starro and extroyed Starro's DNA.* And another form for the arsenal.

The next day we see the school as we see Selina as she was sitting on a table with Doris, Leslie, Carol, Pam and two new girls with red skin as they were both wearing uniforms and one had two horns and green hair and two horns and the other had blue hair a unicorn horn as Garth was passing by as Doris tripped him as they then laughed at him as Diana noticed as she was with you and the others.

Diana: It appears Selina Kyle has made some new friends.

???(Harleen): Did someone say new friend?