Three girlfriends

It was a nice day in Metropolis ,the sun was shining, the birds were singing, people were screaming and running away from the electric blasts, wait what? Okay maybe it's not so nice as we see you in your Black tiger form fighting off Leslie Willis aka Livewire as you were knocked against a wall

(Y/N): Do we always have to do this?

Leslie: Why not it's fun now where was I? Oh yeah making kitty fries.

(Y/N): *growls* Yeah fair point and now try squashing this.

You then turned into your black Cobra form and coiled around Lesile as you were about to swallow her until you then heard the ringtone of your phone.

Leslie: Is that your phone?

(Y/N): Oh yeah hold that thought

You then turn back to your normal form and pull out your phone and answer it.

(Y/N): *on the phone* Talk to me. Wait, you three are moving to metropolis? That's awesome, when are you getting here? Today? That's awesome, where do you wanna meet? Oh how about sweet justice okay love you girls bye *hangs up and turns to Leslie* Hey listen can we take a raincheck, I'm meeting up with some friends.

Lessile: Oh uh sure I was running out of juice anyway.

(Y/N): Awesome, thanks for understanding LW. See ya.

You then turn into your cheetah form and super speed your way to sweet justice while Lessile made her escape for home. At sweet justice we see you at a table as the other girls show up and see you waiting for someone.

Babs: Hey (Y/N)

Kara: What up Beast man

Karen: How's it going?

(Y/N): Good I'm just waiting for someone or should I say special someone's.

Zee: Oh well when are they getting here?

(Y/N): Soon, Well they should be getting here right about...

The doors open as we see three girls the first one is wearing a red and white shirt with matching shoes, and jeans who had ice blue eyes black hair and wearing a blue hair bend, the second one had orange skin, green eyes and green seclars, red hair and wearing a purple uniform with a green jewlary, and the third one was wearing a yellow shirt, green pants, and she had brown hair with yellow highlights and brown eyes, these were girls Darcy Fenton, Koriand'r, and Kendra Saunders, your girlfriends.

Darcy: Woah this place is cool

Kendra: Yeah no kidding.

Koriand'r: It has a wonderful aroma.

(Y/N): Girls, you're here.

The three then turn to see you and gasped in shock.

Kori Darcy and Kendra: (Y/N)!

The girls then jumped to you as they pulled you into a group hug as the others were confused.

Kendra: It's so good see you Mi amor.

Koriand'r: Yeah good to see you sweetie.

Darcy: Great to see you again babe.

(Y/N): It's good to see you three. Guys these are my girlfriends, Darcy Fenton, Kendra Saunders, and Koriand'r.

Babs: WHAAT?! You never told us you have a girlfriend!

Zee: Three girlfriends no less.

(Y/N): You all never asked. And besides I told you they were coming here today remember?

Flashback flashback.

We see you and the girls in the lair as you were examining the three chunks of Amber.