Soul sisters

At night in Metropolis we see an old lady as she was walking down the street and heard a noise and turned around to see a cat and then began to walk again but bumped into a man with a ski mask on.

Man: If you're thinking of anything other than handing me your purse, trust me, it's not worth it.

Then we see him going through the purse in an alleyway as he got the money from it.

Man: Hehe. Too easy.

Then he heard a noise as he turned to see a mysterious figure in the shadows

Man: Who are you? One of them superhero girls or alien heroes? Alright I give up. Take me in. It doesn't matter, I'll be back in the street in a week.

The figure didn't say anything.

Man: Hey, I said I give up.

The figure then slashes the thug and takes his soul and then leaves. The next day we see you, Panty and Diana at the fencing club as Diana beats the club member easily and you and panty on the sidelines cheering Diana.

(Y/N): Whoo-hoo! Go Diana!

Panty: Fight the good fight Sistah!

Diana: Excellent work, Nathaniel!

Nathaniel: Are you kidding? I lasted for two seconds.

Diana: Yes and that is twice as long as last time. Does anyone desire a rematch?

And at this point Everyone ran for deer life knowing how skilled Diana is.

Panty and (Y/N): sissys!

Nathaniel: sorry Diana I think everyone is done for today.

Diana: ah that is okay I will continue training

(Y/N): and we'll continue our training

Diana: And what training is that be?

Panty and (Y/N): *pull out Buckets of popcorn and flags with Diana's face on them* watching you and cheering you on.

Diana: aw thank you.

Nathaniel: ok and I assume you'll be staying here training even though you beat everyone?

Diana: You assume correctly.

Nathaniel: Ok, just turn off the lights when your done.

Then he left and then Diana noticed that one person was still here.

(Y/N); who's she?

Panty: I dunno but i know Diana can kick her butt!

(Y/N): Go for it Diana!

Then you saw them engage in their match as you saw how skillful the stranger was.

(Y/N): I think Diana has found a worthy opponent.

Panty: totally. *Eats some popcorn* now this is entertainment.

(Y/N): agreed.

you saw Diana as she was facing her opponent and then saw the stranger did a move as she got diana's rapier out of her hand and beat diana.

Diana: Huzzah I have finally experienced a loss.

Panty: so close. Don't worry D you'll get her next time.

Then you saw the stranger take her helmet off to reveal a girl with long black hair.

(Y/N): hey there.

Tatsu: I am Tatsu Yamashiro.

Diana: Diana Prince.

Panty: Name's Panty.