NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

This is off topic from my book.

I posted the same thing in my first book, but this is for people who skipped it or are reading this one and not the first book.

Today is June 13, 2020

I assume everyone has heard of the events that are currently happening about Injustice and Racism.

I may not know everything, but I know enough.

This is my opinion. I have the right to say what I feel and how I feel.

I just wanted to say a few words.

~

#blacklivesmatter
#justiceforgeorgefloyd
#icantbreath

How can someone just do that to someone?

How could that man just kneel on George's neck while George told him he couldn't breath?

How could that man kneel on George's neck and ignore his cries?

I can't breath

George Floyd's daughter will never get to see him because he was accused of buying cigarettes with a counterfeit $20 bill. Accused.

That police officer kneeled on his neck for 8 minutes and didn't have to. Those other officers just stood by and watched while it happened.

There are so many more people who had faced a fast ending because of injustice and racism from cops, from people.

I honestly don't know what to say, but I just wanted to know I stand with you.

I've seen so many people protesting and trying to make the racism end.

No one should treat someone differently just because of the colour of their skin.

~

I am indigenous, and I see you
I am indigenous, and I hear you
I am indigenous, and I stand with you.

I am indigenous, and I see youI am indigenous, and I hear youI am indigenous, and I stand with you

~

Seeing people go out and stand next to their brothers and sister, no matter their skin colour or religion, and stand up for what is right.

Seeing everything from a screen is nothing compared to in real life. I have no idea how those people feel, how they've been hurt.

We are all human beings and we have to see each other as such. There will be no peace until we are equal.

WE ARE ALL HUMANS

Celebrities are even going out to stand with them...
Nick Cannon
Ariana Grande
MGK
Shawn Mendes
Halsey
Michael B. Jordan
Tyler the Creator
Timothée Chalamet
Madison Beer
And there are more.