Chapter 53: Fight

Writing fight scenes would probably be my villain origin story, or Steve and Bucky's ending in Endgame 😤

_____________________________________

I watched from above as Steve ran toward the chopper.

He ran towards the helicopter, only to stopped when an electro shock grenade landed on the helicopter, visibly shocking and frying it, making it unusable.

Dad and Rhodey landed in front of him, standing in between the helicopter and Steve.

"Wow! It's so weird how you run into people at the airport! Don't you think that's weird?" Dad looked at Rhodey, taking his head piece off.

"Definitely weird." Rhodey agreed.

"Hear me out, Tony. That doctor, that psychiatrist, he's behind all of this." Steve told him.

The Black Panther hopped from the side and stood beside Rhodey, ready to fight.

"Captain." T'Challa's deep Wakanda accent greeted.

"Your highness." Steve bowed his head respectively.

"Anyway. Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in. That was 24 hours ago. Can you help a brother out?" Dad stared at Steve.

"You're after the wrong guy." Steve called out to Dad.

"Your judgment is askew." Dad's face scrunched up with a scowl. "Your old war buddy killed a bunch of innocent lived yesterday."

"And there are five more super soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first, Tony. I can't."

It pained my to watch another fried to show up and stand in front of Steve.

"Steve..." Natasha's voice made him turn to her. I... I don't know if I can do this... "you know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?"

"Alright, I've run out of patience." I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Underoos!"

I gasped when Spider-Man jumped from below me and webbed Steve up, taking his shield and doing a cool superhero landing a few feet away form Dad.

Peter Parker! What the hell!?

"Nice job kid!" Dad complimented him.

"Thanks! Well, I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just the new suit— it's nothing Mr. Stark! It's perfect! Thank you!" I stared in shock at the new and improved Spider-Man suit.

"Yeah, we don't really need to start a conversation." Dad told him.

"Okay, Cap." He saluted to Steve. "Captain. Big fan, I'm Spider-Man."

"Yeah, we'll talk about it later." Dad tried to get him to stop talking.

"Hey everyone." He waved at everyone. I can just imagine his smile. My baby! What's he doing here!?

"Good job..." Dad shook his head at the kid and turned to Steve.

"You've been busy." Steve stood there with his hands webbed up.

"And you've been a completer idiot. Dragging in Clint and Pietro! 'Rescuing' Wanda from a place she doesn't even want to leave, a safe place!" Dad exclaimed angrily.

I bit my lips as I made my glasses disappear. I know those will only get in the way.

"I'm trying to keep... I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart." Dad sighed out in desperation and annoyance.