Chapter 55: Cell

"Let's go to the beach, each! Let's go get a wave! They say, what they gonna say!? Have a drink, clink, found the bud light! Bad bitches like me, is hard to come by!" I sang the first song that came to my head, completely bored out of my mind.

So, I am currently in very secret and highly guarded prison. I don't know what it's called, they won't tell me.

They didn't bother with any cuffs this time, but they put me in straight jacket though that is also fire proof, I know that because I tried to get it off.

The glass cell I'm in is fire proof and can contain most of my magic, thanks to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s tech. They built this specific for people like me, Wanda, and Loki, people with magical abilities.

Around me are 7 empty cells, which I'm guessing were for the others.

I managed to get the others out Berlin. I made them end up at Clint's farm. I know no one knows where it is, except Dad. But I read Dad's mind and he didn't put anyone on watch there.

They should have left by now though.

I just really hope Bucky and Steve are okay. These other Soldiers... they are ruthless. The best of the worsts.

"Jeez Louise...." I heard Dad's voice. I looked out the cell. "I wonder if they have wifi here."

"I wouldn't know. I don't have my glasses or my cell phone." I shrugged my shoulders. I walked up to the gated glass.

His eye looked worse than earlier. It was surrounded with a dark purple, almost black colour. His left arm strapped to his shoulder.

He sighed and walked up to the glass. I stared at him, waiting to see what he has to say.

"I know what I did was wrong. I know that, Hope." He whispered to me, his eyes full of guilt and sorrow. I tilted my head to the side. His eyes not meeting mine.

"But you still think signing was the best thing to do..." His eyes looked up at me. He rubbed his hand over his face, frustrated.

"Yes, signing was the better option." I rolled my eyes and looked to the ground, leaning on the metal bars that were on my side of the glass.

"I'm not going to tell you where they are." I told him. He nodded and looked at the cameras around us. I noticed him tapping his watch.

"I just knocked the A out of their AV." I furrowed my eyebrows, but decided not to make it look suspicious. "We got 30 seconds till they realize it's not their equipment."

I started counting in my head.

"Look." I looked down at his watch. He tapped it and a picture of a dead man showed up. I scrunched my face at the picture, feeling a little bad. "Because that, if the fellow who was supposed to interrogate Barnes. I was wrong about him. I'm sorry. Cap is definitely off the reservation, but he's gonna need all the help he can get."

14... 15... 16...

If he goes, there's a chance the vision might come true... but if he doesn't... Steve and Bucky might get hurt.

This squad doesn't play nice with others. They are ruthless and don't care whether they live or die. With the super soldier serum and the numbers, Steve and Bucky will need help. They could get badly hurt or even worse...

But can I risk it?

"I know you want to protect them, but they're gonna need help." Dad said, waiting for an answer.

21... 22...

"If I tell you... you have to promise me you won't get into a fight. You have to go as a friend." I told him sternly. He nodded. "I mean it. Don't fight."