Chapter 37: Saving the Galaxy

"We still into the Center, we kill him!" The large laser started drilling into the core. It's really thick. I had to change my outfit and put on a suit. I made it fire proof just in case.

"Who's this?" Yondu glanced back at me. Yondu has blue skin, lighter than Nebula, and a large red fin on the top of his head.

Peter looked back at me.

"That's my sister, Hope, this is Yondu." I smirked as I leaned on the back of PJ's seat.

"So you're the one that Peter doesn't really see as a dad, but the damn near closest person to a father figure in his life." Peter rolls his eyes, but Yondu nods.

"You heard about me?"

"Peter has told me about you. I read his mind and you seems to have taught him a lot when he was younger. Sure there were threats, but you were always there for him, wasn't he Peter?" I patted Peter's shoulder. The two glanced at each other.

"Captain?" A man spoke from the radio.

"What is it, Kraglin?" Yondu asked.

"Hey, remember that Ayesha chick?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Uh..."

"Oh hell! Yondu exclaimed in surprise. We looked over.

"Oh damn..." I gasped at the flock of ships coming towards us. I slide down the ladder fast as the ship tilted over. I yelped as I fell out of the ship along with Gamora, Drax, and Mantis.

We landed on the ground safely. We watched hundreds of ships chase after the others. I need my jet boots.

I thought of my jet boots as I made a portal. I reached in and grabbed them. I smirked when I noticed they were newer. Dad must have fixed them up.

I put them on.

"Have any more?" Gamora asked. I shook my head.

"No, sorry." I gave her an apologetic look before flying towards the ships. I tried to find people inside, but they were drones or something.

A ship stops in front. I smirked at it and waved.

I flew away and it chased me. I dodged the bullets as if I was in my suit.

I used my magic and squashed the ship into a ball. It fell to the ground. I looked at the hundreds of others.

"Let's give this a shot." I shook my shoulders.

I raised me hands up. About 50 ships were surrounded by blue mist. I smashed them together, breaking all of them. They fell to the ground with a crash.

"Come one Hope! You can do more!" I pushed myself just a little farther and grabbed about 100. I screamed as I broke some in half and mad others catch on fire. I made some crash.

"Holy shit!" Peter flew by me. I chuckled at him.

"I told you I was powerful." I smirked at him. We dodged a ship and we flew in different directions. I noticed 5 chasing after me. I groaned in annoyance.

So much for family reunion.

No I'm helping save the galaxy.

Fun.

I flew towards a wall at full speed and flew up before I hit it. I used my magic to crash the ships into the wall.

I flew away from the wall.

Another ship come out of no where and hit me.

"Hey Hope! Do you have any tape!" I heard Peter yell. I grunted in pain and glared at the ship. I ripped it in half and flew over to Peter. I made a portal appear. I gasped when a blast from a ship went through it.