𝐈𝐈. THE LEAKY CAULDRON

𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑎In that very moment my heart stopped

𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑎
In that very moment my heart stopped.

"Sorry, I think I heard you wrong-"

"You heard me quite right, the most famous witch in the world most likely"

My eyes pondered over his at that moment, his baby blue pupils dilating by the second.

"But if I've never done magic before, how the bloody hell am I the most famous witch in the world?"

I could feel the skin on my forehead wrinkled as my brain scrambled for an answer, fortunately it didn't need to come to its own conclusion.

"Your parents of course! They were legendary, died with great honour, the last thing they ever did was protect you"

I saw a glint of a tear in his eye, but I couldn't help but feel outraged, I slipped under his arms and lunges towards the Weasletons, only to have an arm latch around me holding me back.

"You lied to me! You told me my parents died in a car crash!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, choking down a sob of my own.

The arm that was holding me back suddenly loosened as he created quite an uproar himself.

"You told them that Agnarr and Iduna Arendelle died in a car crash!?" He outstretched a hand and practically lifted the Duke of the ground by collar, however he had nothing to say.

North sighed before setting the man down, him and his poor excuse for a family scurried away from the giant as fast as possible.

His eyes looked down at me pleadingly as he signalled to the basement.

"Elsa you go pack your bag, you'll be joining Hogwarts this year, Anna you'll enrol next year".

I heard a huff from Anna as we ran down to the bottom of the stairs, I pulled my trunk out from beneath my bed and began to throw in everything I had to my name.

Which wasn't a lot.

As I spun around ready to start my new life I caught eyes with Anna, her face was brimming with tears and her bottom lip quivered. I sighed and placed my bag at the bottom of the steps.

I knelt down and pulled her into a hug, her snivels echoing into my ears. I smiled and whispered into her ear.

"At least you get the big bed while I'm gone"

She giggled as I pulled away, wiping a stray tear off her cheek.

"Promise you'll write to me"

"I promise".

  It took me and North almost all day to get to the Leaky Cauldron, which as far as I knew was a small wizard hotel in the midst of London. It lay at the very end of a dark crooked road, the bricks laying the outside practically dusting away, and the sign latching on by a singular hinge.

"Welcome, to the Wizarding World"
North grinned as he pushed open the bar door.

Let's just say the Wizarding World wasn't quite what I expected.

The inside of the Leaky Cauldron was just as bleak as the outside, with rotting wooden pillars and squelching wet floorboards.

Not to mention the hundreds of pairs of eyes that were fixed on me.

North placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder, and guided me in the direction of a dark skinned woman who was rested at the bar, she had deep black curls and a ruby red lip, scrambling to her feet extending a hand in my direction.

"Princess Elsa, my names Tiana it's a pleasure to meet you dear"

I winced at the use of the word Princess, I guess that would take some getting used to.

Before Tiana could speak again I was suddenly swarmed with people, North pulled me in closer as every neck in the room craned towards me.

"Is that really Elsa Arendelle?"

"She must be going to Hogwarts this year!"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Princess"

North slowly began to shoo the crowd away until one man remained, he stood timidly, fiddling with the tail of his deep red turban.

He began to make his way over, shaking North's hand gently as North beamed with glee.

"Elsa this is Jafar, he's the new defence against the dark arts teacher at Hogwarts!"

I sheepishly smiled and held out my hand, better to get on people's good side right. I watched as his gaze flicked from my hand straight up to my eyes, before burying his hands deeper into his pockets.

I frowned ever so slightly as the man began to stutter over his words.

"P-P-Princess El-lsa it's a p-pleasure to meet you!"

I cocked a brow at the man who refused to shake my hand, unsettled by the uncertainty in his voice and actions. North sighed at my skepticism before pardoning him and myself from the room.

He lead me through the bar to a crimson red brick wall, he pulled an umbrella out from the inside of the coat and leant to my level.

"Now you probably shouldn't go telling anyone about this" he whispered in a hushed voice.

"I'm not really meant to be doing magic" he chuckled.

He tapped the wall on four separate bricks and gently pulled me backwards.

The wall in front of me began to pull apart brick by brick, revealing a bustling alleyway full of witches and wizards and creatures of all shapes and sizes.

"Welcome to Diagon Alley"