𝐗𝐕. THE FROZEN HEART

𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑎Before I walked through the door I turned back and looked at Jack, he smiled at me before shooing me away and into the door

𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑎
Before I walked through the door I turned back and looked at Jack, he smiled at me before shooing me away and into the door.

I slammed it shut behind me grabbing my wand from my dress pocket, infront of me was a huge staircase leading down to a figure standing in front of the mirror of erised.

I felt a sharp pain in my neck as I started running down towards him, my scar.

"BUNNY"

I screamed as I reached the bottom, the figure spun around revealing none other than Jafar.

I stood there in shock, completely speechless as he began to walk towards me.

"YOU?"

I gasped stumbling backwards, he started chucking, I began to stutter over my words.

"Mo, your, it it's meant to be Bunny?"

He stopped.

"He does seem like the type doesn't he"

A million thoughts raced through my mind.

"But that day in quidditch, Bunny jinxed Jack's broom! He was trying to kill him!"

Jafar laughed before taking a step backwards stretching out his arms.

"That was me! And I would've succeeded too If Bunny's tail hadn't caught on fire, even if he was muttering the counter curse"

My mouth hung open trying to process what Jafar had just said Bunny was trying to save jack? Why? Suddenly something clicked in my mind.

" IT WAS YOU! YOU LET THE TROLL IN ON HALLOWEEN, IT WAS YOU TRYING TO SNEAK DOWN HERE, but- but Bunny, Bunny caught you!"

"See now your getting it, I would of made it down here too if he hadn't, he didn't trust me from that moment on, followed me wherever I went"

Jafar started to tut. My scar was burning and I reached my arm up to clasp my neck. He turned back to the mirror and began muttering angrily.

" I see me, I have the stone in my hands, but how do I get it?"

I started to back up the stairs until I heard a voice echo around the room.

"Use the girl"

I quickly held out my wand and pointed it in the direction of Jafar.