𝐈𝐗. LET IT GO

𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎The whole room filled with screams, everyone jumping out their seats and scurrying around the room, I shot a look over at Jack Hiccup and Elsa who all seemed panicked yet not quite scared

𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎
The whole room filled with screams, everyone jumping out their seats and scurrying around the room, I shot a look over at Jack Hiccup and Elsa who all seemed panicked yet not quite scared.

Suddenly Professor Manny began to scream across the room.

"SILENCE!"

Everyone stopped and stood still.

"Everyone follow your house prefects back to your common rooms, staff follow me!"

Everyone began to file out of the hall but I quickly reached out and grabbed Elsa's arm.

"Rapunzel! She doesn't know about the troll we have to go get her"

We took off down the corridor and made our way into the direction of the second floor bathrooms.

As we turned the last corner I stopped, travelling further down the corridor were huge clomping footsteps, I grabbed Elsa and pulled her into a gap covering her mouth.

We peered round the edge to see a huge troll, it was green and covered in dirt carrying a huge bat, it was heading towards the girls bathroom.

"Let's go!"

Elsa grabbed my arm as we began running after it, we heard Rapunzel scream as we entered the bathroom, the troll had smashed the stall that Rapunzel was hiding in leaving her buried under a pile of wood.

"HEY!"

I screamed trying to draw the trolls attention away so she could crawl out. It turned towards me and Elsa and began to swing its bat, we jumped out the way as it smashed a row of sinks lined up at the edge of the room.

Rapunzel had hidden in the very end stall that was still intact, I pulled out my wand and was about to fire at it when he swung the bat at me almost knocking my head clean off, I jumped out the way but dropped my wand as watched it roll into a pile of rubble .

As the troll began to lift its bat back up I grabbed onto it, being flung into the air. He tried frantically to shake me off as I kicked towards him, the troll proceeded to toss both me and the bat at the final stall smashing it as I fell into the pile of wood with Rapunzel.

I began to climb up when I looked over at Elsa, she was stood alone as the troll stormed towards her.

I tried desperately to get out of the rubble before I heard someone scream.