𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. CHARMS

𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘It's not often you get woken up by Flynn Riders snoring, unfortunately today was one of those days

𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘
It's not often you get woken up by Flynn Riders snoring, unfortunately today was one of those days.

I couldn't help but laugh, Aladdin and Maui were both still asleep and I'd seemed to have woken up earlier than usual.

I took a quick shower threw on some robes and decided to head down to breakfast early. I didn't bother drying my hair, I just let it flop into my eyes.

As I entered the Great Hall there were only a few people sat down, I scanned the room until I saw a familiar head of platinum blonde hair.

She was bundled up in her oversized quidditch jumper, her hair was tossled over her shoulders in light curls, I began to walk over to her watching her poke around at the fruit on her plate.

I placed myself down infront of her and flicked and blueberry at her, it bounced off her nose and straight back onto her plate. She looked up at me smiling, we spent the half an hour talking through breakfast, I stayed at the Ravenclaw table even when all the Slytherins had arrived much to their disgust.

I got up and held out my hand to help Elsa up, we had potions together first and I wanted to make sure I had a seat next to her.

Before we ran down the corridor I looked down and noticed ice, where Elsa's feet had been placed under the table, before I could think about it too much she grabbed me and pulled me away.

When we arrived Proffesor Bunny was stood at the front next to a small cauldron tapping his foot impatiently, we took two seats in the back, in-front of us were Flynn and Rapunzel and on the other side of Elsa, Hiccup and Kristoff.

Bunny stood at the front of the room.

"There will be no messing around in this classroom, do I make myself clear?"

We all nodded in unison as he began to speak again. I looked over to see Elsa scribbling down every word he said with little annotations explaining everything.

Unfortunately Bunny didn't quite see it like that.

He didn't exactly look happy.

"Elsa here is clearly excelling in potions already, she knows so much that she doesn't feel the need to listen in my class!"

Elsa paid no notice to Bunny still finalising her notes underneath her, I gently elbowed her till she finally looked up.

"Princess Elsa, the girl who lived. You may have survived the Dark Lord but let's see if you can make it through a year of potions.. with me"

The look on her face began to change, I could see the disappointment in her eyes.

"It was my fault"