𝐕. THE SORTING HAT

𝐻𝑖𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑝I grabbed Elsa and Jacks hands and ran through the doors as they opened, putting as much distance between us and Westergaard as possible

𝐻𝑖𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑝
I grabbed Elsa and Jacks hands and ran through the doors as they opened, putting as much distance between us and Westergaard as possible. I looked down at Elsas hand to see it still bleeding, a lot.

The Great Hall was huge, it had four long tables running down it, with students wearing robes in four different colours with different crests.

Green Red Blue and Yellow.

The ceiling was filled with floating candles, resting in a nights sky.

" The ceilings not actually like that, it's bewitched, I read about it in Hogwarts: a history"

I leaned over my shoulder to see Rapunzel, I thought I recognised that voice.

As we began to walk towards the front I noticed a long table at the head of the hall, sat along it was a wide variety of professors, including a bunny? Sat right in the centre was a pale man, he had a long white beard and wore draping dark blue robes.

My attention was drawn to professor Tooth, who was stood holding a very large brown hat, stood by a stall at the front of the hall.

"Once I call your name you will take your seat on the stall and the sorting hat will place you in a house, either Griffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin".

The room broke out into whispers as the first name was called.

"Hans Westergaard"

I suddenly felt a hand latch onto my shoulder pulling myself and Elsa apart, Hans barged through and took his seat on the stool, Elsa frowned as the hat was barely placed
on his head.

"Slytherin!"

Elsa leant over to me and Jack with a grin on her face.

"If I'm sorted into Slytherin I'll drop dead on that stool" she giggled, Jack swallowed his own laughter and i clasped my hand over my mouth.

A few more names were called before any of ours, Rapunzel was sorted into Ravenclaw, a fiery red headed girl was sorted into Gryffindor, a blonde boy sorted into Hufflepuff and a dark haired boy with curtains joined Hans at the Slytherin table.

"Hiccup Haddock!"

I made my way through the crowd and took my seat on the stall as Tooth placed the hat on my head.

Hmm,  kind and hardworking, and incredibly loyal to anyone who earns your trust, I have no choice but to put you in...Hufflepuff!!"