𝐗𝐈. THE INVISIBILITY CLOAK

𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘I woke up to the sound of Flynn thumping onto the floor, he collapsed into a little ball and layed there for a moment

𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘
I woke up to the sound of Flynn thumping onto the floor, he collapsed into a little ball and layed there for a moment.

I quickly shot up from me bed and grabbed him and began to shake.

"Flynn! Wake up it's Christmas!"

He groaned and began to clamber back into his bed before pulling his sheets over his head. I  ran into the shower and changed into a big blue jumper, I went to put on my jacket as it was snowing but quickly remembered I'd given it to Elsa.

Elsa! I forgot Elsa was still here! I ran to my cupboard and quickly grabbed the present I bought her and began running up towards Ravenclaw.

I whispered the password to the door knocker and ran up towards the dorms, Elsa was the only Ravenclaw girl staying over the holidays which meant she had pretty much the whole common room to herself.

As I reached her dorm I began to knock , the door swung open revealing Elsa, her hair was loose over her shoulders and was wearing a white slip dress.

She looked quite shocked to see me, I jumped through the door practically knocking to the ground hugging her.

"Merry Christmas!"
I whispered in her ear as she began to giggle.

I picked her up and span her around before placing her back down on her bed.

"Oh! I got you a present"

I fumbled around until I found the white box and handed it to her. She grinned, she carefully pulled off the ribbon and opened it, inside was a small silver necklace with a light blue crystal at the bottom.

Elsa gasped and clutched it close to her neck before hugging me.

"Jack, I love it Thankyou"

She looked at me before I turned her around and clasped the necklace around her neck.

"Grab your presents meet me in Slytherin, me you and Flynn can open them together" I yelled running out the door.

𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑎
I stood in the mirror after my shower staring at the necklace Jack gave me, I felt awful not having got him something back but I've ran out of the money I got from Gringotts.

I've been sneaking out past hours with Professor Manny who's trying to teach me to control my powers, my element is ice and snow, but together we've been pushing the limits.