𝐗𝐕𝐈. ELEMENTALS

𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘I spent the next couple of days sat beside Elsa's bed in the infirmary, I hadn't left her side since she was struck, not to eat, see our friends,Quidditch anything

𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘
I spent the next couple of days sat beside Elsa's bed in the infirmary, I hadn't left her side since she was struck, not to eat, see our friends,
Quidditch anything.

The only person I spoke to was Manny, and together we still stayed close to Elsa's side, he's the only one who knows what happened down there.

I explained everything to him, mine and Elsa's wands, her elemental powers and her striking me.

He told me that Me and Elsa were destined to be connected, our wands are made from a chipping of deep ice.

When she struck me my heart absorbed the ice and started pumping it around my blood, why?

Because I'm also an elemental, the only other elemental, but Manny said Elsa can't know that yet.

Since I wasn't heading home over break he and North would teach me how to control my powers, and what combining them with Elsa's could do.

The only issue is if the Dark Lord ever found out, he'd try use it against Elsa, because the only power that can ever kill one of us, is eachother.

𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑎
My eyes fluttered open and I looked around the room, I was in the infirmary? Suddenly a pair of arms throw themselves around me and a head snuggles into my chest, I look down to see a pile of fluffy white hair, Jack.

I sit up and shuffle over making space for him to sit on the bed with me, Professor Manny walks in the room smiling.

"Mice to see you awake Elsa, you put up a good fight"

I gasped, Jack, the stone, my powers!

"Uhm, what's going to happen to Jack?"

I mumbled incase anyone else could hear us. He laughed and pulled me into his arms.

"Don't you worry about that"
he smiled.

Manny came closer and perched on the end of my bed.

"Myself and Jack are the only people who know what happened that night, the others believe you defeated Jafar with the killing curse, and Jack came in to save you"

I began to get up dragging Jack with me.

" Manny I'm sorry, I have to go, Thankyou!!"

I screamed before running off down the corridor.

𝑀𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑎
I was sat in the Griffindor common room with Flynn Punzie Kristoff and Hiccup waiting for Elsa to wake up, no one ever really told us what happened that night, just that Elsa defeated both Jafar and Pitch, and Jack got her out of there just in time.