𝐈𝐕. JACK FROST

𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘 Considering I don't have any family to wave goodbye to I decided to just head straight onto the train

𝐽𝑎𝑐𝑘
Considering I don't have any family to wave goodbye to I decided to just head straight onto the train. I'd walked the entire length of the train before realising there were no free carriages, I sighed and peered through the window of the very last door.

Sat up against the window was a girl with platinum blonde hair, it draped down into a long braid over her shoulder. I quickly slipped through the door which seemed to catch her attention.

She spun around and caught my gaze, she had beautiful icey blue eyes and freckles scattered across her face. The corner of her mouth upturned into a smile as I took a seat in front of her.

I couldn't help but grin as I introduced myself.

"My names Jack, Jack Frost"

She giggled as I bowed mockingly.

Wow her laugh was beautiful.

"Elsa Arendelle, pleasure to meet you"

My jaw dropped to the floor as my eyes widened.

No Bloody Way.

"Your the girl who lived!"

She immodestly flushed red and I suddenly felt rather embarrassed myself.

"I guess everyone knew before me huh"

I found myself staring at the scar at her neck, she flinched and quickly turned her head to the door.

I followed her gaze to see a brunette boy standing in the doorway, he was smiling sheepishly before asking.

"Mind If I join?"

Both me and Elsa nodded and he took a seat by my side, he smiled and extended his hand to me.

"My names Hiccup"

I shook his hand and smirked back at the curious brunette.

"Jack Frost".

He then turned to Elsa, and his eyes widened.

"Hey your the girl I helped onto the platform!"

She smiled and gracefully extended her hand.

"Elsa Arendelle".

Hiccup's reaction was almost a replica of mine, his mouth quivered ever so slightly as if he didn't know what to say.