𝐗. THE SEEKER

𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑎I was full of butterfly's when we flew out onto the pitch, the Slytherins seeker Tadashi was a third year, meaning he'd had lot more experience than me

𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑎
I was full of butterfly's when we flew out onto the pitch, the Slytherins seeker Tadashi was a third year, meaning he'd had lot more experience than me.

As we hovered in the air waiting for Madam Tink to start the game I glanced around the pitch, the stands were full of people cheering and out of the corner of my eye I spot Jack, lingering in the air slightly above the rest of Slytherins team.

His hair was flowing in the wind as he grinned at me, suddenly the balls shot up from the ground and everyone scurried after then.

I began frantically searching for the snitch, dodging the bludgers that came flying in my direction.

After about ten minutes of looking for the snitch the score stood at 50:30 to Slytherin. Suddenly I spot Jack, he's dangling off his broom which was frantically trying to fling him off.

He's gonna bloody die.

𝑅𝑎𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑧𝑒𝑙
"Hiccup look!"

We were stood in the stands when we looked up, Jacks was dangling off his broom barely holding on with one hand.

"Blimey!! Jacks broom has been jinxed!"

I turned around to see North peering through a pair of small binoculars. I scanned the crowd until my eyes met the teachers stand, I saw someone stood dead still making eye contact with Jacks broom, Bunny.

I turned to Hiccup.

"it's Bunny! he's jinxing the broom!, I'll be back"

I yelled before quickly running through the stands. I could see through the gaps Jack holding on for dear life, as I reached the back of the teachers stand I stood behind Professor Bunny's feet before drawing out my wand and pointing it towards his tail.

"Lacarnum Inflamarae"

I whispered under my breath, sparks flew from my wand as the Professors tail caught on fire.

Panic began to spread through the box in a desperation to put the fire out, I ran back out towards the stands and looked at Jack, his broom was still and he swung himself back on before flying back into the pitch.

𝐸𝑙𝑠𝑎
After Jack had regained his balance I saw a gold ball glimmer above the Griffindor box, I dived down towards it and began to chasing it, weaving in and out of the stands.

Suddenly a flash of green appeared at my side.

Tadashi.